We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Fumes and particle – health issues?

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
David Pascal Lawchune david-lawchune

Fumes and particle – health issues?

22/08/2018 at 08:10

Hi, i look at the precious-plastic videos since a while and i would like to know if there is a video about the security equipment  by using the precious-plastic machines (Masks for the gaz, fumes and particles?)

To me the process is incredible but is there some bigs health risks for people who are working with the machines?

I would like to have the experience of the people which have already work with the plastic to know in which conditions they are working?

Are you using ventilators, masks, only at the exterior of a building ?

Is someone has experimented health problems?

Thank you very much!

2 replies
1 subscribers
1 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
starter
08/09/2018 at 20:49

I am also concerned about this issue- it is hindering me starting any project. Additionally the concern about impacts to the immediate environment to heat it and process. It would make a difference in what type of environment to create and use this device. What things does one need to reduce harm?
The heating and forming especially- ty!

08/09/2018 at 23:16

i had quite a few test runs with the machines, in an open garage and all I can say is, I wouldn’t even leave my cat near the fumes !!! Depending on the kind of plastic, the state of washing (hdpe canisters contain all sort of poison) and the air circulation, … please consider all precautions you can have, really !

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪