We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Hi, Danny G from Malaysia

Tagged: 

Danny G dannyg

Hi, Danny G from Malaysia

13/10/2016 at 07:43

I am very sad to found that Malaysia is listed No.8 of the culprit of the plastic mismanagement according to sciencemag.org. We just dump it to the oceans instead of recycling it. We are the 2nd highest on waste generation among the 8 countries per population.

This need to stop therefore I taken the initiative to start educating the Malaysian of the important of recycling plastic.

I plan to connect with like minded Malaysian to start a Precious Plastic Recycling Workshop of Malaysia. Who wish to do a part please contact me. Even small effort will help this initiative. I am currently researching the process to develop the plastic shredder and manual plastic injection. Since I am keen on product designing I am planning to acquire a CNC router to make mold to produce attractive product.

The initiative I am planing is non profit organisation targeted to the youth. I want them to bring in plastic rubbish and convert it to something useful. It will be fun for them and learn to appreciate recycling. Therefore I appreciate if I can get helper, volunteer, adviser (legal, planing, etc), designer, campaign promoter and funder.

Hope someone will have the heart and time to help out. Waiting for you all…

Danny G

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
starter
13/10/2016 at 11:42

Hey danny

ofcourse,tell me more about your business by [email protected]

starter
16/10/2016 at 04:09

It still in primarily stage. The first stage is to gather like minded enthusiast to do get together to do brainstorming. Maybe gether online meting or coffee shop chat. The topic at the early stage will be how to run this Non profit organisation, How to gether the material, what roles can a volunteer participate in. How we get the initial funding.

I myself running a soho office developing new innovative product and own 3D printer. I however think we need a good ventilate workshop for people to “play” in it. I plan to approve secondary school and colleges to get participant for them to learn about important of recycling. I will design a lot of mould that can created by recycling plastic so they can bring home something they created and useful for them.

If you are interest to be a part of this initiative. Fell free to email me (danny.gan at ingotech.com.my) May be a short introduction about yourself and how would you like to help. Thank you.

starter
28/02/2017 at 16:58

hi, Danny G, I’m from Selangor. I would love to be part of the change agent. 🙂 Mind to enlighten me with any info about ur plan?

helper
01/03/2017 at 03:27

Hi Danny. There’s a social enterprise has started to build some local shredder machine. Perhaps you could connect with them. Biji Biji Initiative. 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪