We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Household replacements

Fortune Ringquist renee

Household replacements

22/06/2019 at 15:56

I started a while back a section on my laptop of replacing harmful chemicals in the house.   I don’t know if any of you are interested,  but I had to change things in my home due to grand kids 😄 ages 2 & 3.  Insecticides are one.   I have no idea how much gets spent yearly on these harmful chemicals.  And then one day someone mentioned Dawn dish soap.   If you put in a spray bottle water and dish soap you can kill just about any insect.  I went on a mission .  I carried that spray bottle everywhere.   It killed wasps,  black widows, Brown Recluse,  household roaches, sewer roaches.   The giant sewer roaches was the big one for me.   I give them 5 or 6 squirts and they try to run but they go belly 👆 up.   And I found a roach and grabbed the bottle of soap and drew a circle around it and waited.  It would not cross it .  It was great for my garden too,  without hurting the plants.

.it is

2 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on date

In reply to: Household replacements

starter
27/05/2021 at 18:54

This is the information here to connecting to windows update access easily here sync settings windows 10 most of the web users visit one site and see batter information.

In reply to: Household replacements

warrior
22/06/2019 at 16:58

@renee
A while back I tried this new revolutionairy thing called “keeping your Kitchen clean”, even the mice ran away from it, and it is way more friendly on the grand kids themselves, though they now tend to want to help, which can be annoying!

If roaches avoid it, be afraid, be very afraid…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪