We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Logo for the website, store and phone startup

zachmcd09 zachmcd09

Logo for the website, store and phone startup

13/05/2014 at 20:53

This is my idea for the startup logo on the phone tell me what you think

38 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
05/08/2014 at 21:16

264DaveHakkens wrote: I have been a graphic design for 6 years now and designed this logo, it would be nice if i could get some feedback on it I really like your design and think it is perfect. The squares could be made all black or all white depending on the background. This should also be somewhere on the phone itself.

starter
16/10/2014 at 11:23

great idea! 🙂

19/10/2014 at 14:03

Not really sure… Unfortunately, there might be some that can be fixed-1. In my point of view, phonebloks were meant to be designed simple-looking. Therefore I think we need a cool simple outstanding looking design. Bold and simple.2. Every icon/ logo has a meaning, tell me what the orange and the blue colors mean.

new
21/10/2014 at 15:58

BakexCake wrote: Not really sure… Unfortunately, there might be some that can be fixed-1. In my point of view, phonebloks were meant to be designed simple-looking. Therefore I think we need a cool simple outstanding looking design. Bold and simple.2. Every icon/ logo has a meaning, tell me what the orange and the blue colors mean. 1. Is this a simple-looking logo?2. This logo represent a block & a leaf. The block means modular & the leaf means the environment.Sorry for my bad grammar.- Wilson T.

26/10/2014 at 06:37

WilsonThio wrote: 1. Is this a simple-looking logo?2. This logo represent a block & a leaf. The block means modular & the leaf means the environment.Sorry for my bad grammar.- Wilson T. yes. something like this, but I can’t find the ‘leaf’, though I can find the block!

starter
17/12/2014 at 07:06

I think the logo has been chosen, but great designs and ideas ! 🙂

new
21/05/2017 at 18:25

Along with the logo, also consider adding slogan or tagline that are catchy enough to use for your business. Try this one http://eatmywords.com/services/taglines/ for more info.

new
30/04/2018 at 07:29

Are you referring to a business startups or the phone startup boot design? Either way, you can get some designing services that actually works on your needs. Try this service at http://eatmywords.com/, they have the best designing team as well as business naming and product branding that is perfect for every startups.

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪