We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Logo for the website, store and phone startup

zachmcd09 zachmcd09

Logo for the website, store and phone startup

13/05/2014 at 20:53

This is my idea for the startup logo on the phone tell me what you think

38 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on date
27/05/2014 at 01:14

264DaveHakkens wrote: so i have redesigned the logo based off what people have said and this is what is have come up with, opinions please? Great work, I like It, but I still prefer the original one. Maybe because It’s the one that I’ve beeing seen since the very begining :/

27/05/2014 at 00:59

so i have redesigned the logo based off what people have said and this is what is have come up with, opinions please?

starter
27/05/2014 at 00:31

I dont have any experience in design but phonebloks idea is to be a simple phone that even being simple is going to be strong on software and hardwareso my idea was two pieces of puzzle getting together with some kind of shine behind it”apple” is just an apple right?

26/05/2014 at 22:48

264DaveHakkens wrote: I have been a graphic design for 6 years now and designed this logo, it would be nice if i could get some feedback on it In my opnion what sums me up phonebloks is everythin that looks rectilinear, and not so curved. When i think about phonebloks It brings to my mind images of things rectangular-shaped so… I dont really like the image on the left, I would agree with anything which looks more than a rectagle or cube, or polygon like that.If I wrote anything not enough clear, just ask me and Ill try to explane It, eventhoug my grammar is not that good.Good luck with the logo!

20/05/2014 at 17:12

Tibor_Brink wrote: Needs a different letter font, there is a thread for logo design. I like the letter ‘B’ however it doesn’t match the corporate brand.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Studying Graphic design myself too, the Letterspacing (tracking) is way to small, also the letter font doesn’t match the corporate brand in my opinion. The illustration on the left doesn’t seem to add anything to the design itself which makes it unnecessary. Perhaps elaborate more about your logo.Thank you for the quick feedback. the type is a bold bloks font giving a relation to the name and the icon to the left i can now see the resemblance to windows now so that will have to go but the idea behind the icon was a cube that had detectable blocks on it.

20/05/2014 at 11:31

264DaveHakkens wrote: I have been a graphic design for 6 years now and designed this logo, it would be nice if i could get some feedback on it i am really liking this design, it does look abit like microsofts logo so i dont know if that will be any trouble

20/05/2014 at 09:11

zachmcd09 wrote: This is my idea for the startup logo on the phone tell me what you think Needs a different letter font, there is a thread for logo design. I like the letter ‘B’ however it doesn’t match the corporate brand.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________264DaveHakkens wrote: I have been a graphic design for 6 years now and designed this logo, it would be nice if i could get some feedback on it Studying Graphic design myself too, the Letterspacing (tracking) is way to small, also the letter font doesn’t match the corporate brand in my opinion. The illustration on the left doesn’t seem to add anything to the design itself which makes it unnecessary. Perhaps elaborate more about your logo.

19/05/2014 at 23:29

I have been a graphic design for 6 years now and designed this logo, it would be nice if i could get some feedback on it

Viewing 8 replies - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪