We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Logo

This topic contains 278 replies, has 84 voices, and was last updated by  jake corbyn 2 years ago.

0
Anonymous

Logo

09/12/2013 at 15:13

Hello Phonebloks community! I’m very VERY interested in Phonebloks and i’m searching for a lot ideas for software/hardware.But look i have a little remark: Don’t we need a logo for the Phonebloks company? Because your phone that you are designing would be very big if you want to add on your back of your phone.I hope this was a useful remark. 🙂

278 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Logo

new
22/01/2014 at 16:17
0

billy wrote: concept #3….. Really nice designTeam PhonebloksNikola

In reply to: Logo

22/01/2014 at 17:39
0

billy wrote: concept #3….. I like the idea! I prefer the black one, but it’s just my opinion.

In reply to: Logo

23/01/2014 at 05:24
0

Nikola wrote: Really nice designTeam PhonebloksNikola thanks nikola!still up to the team to make the rightful pick for the logo. 🙂

In reply to: Logo

23/01/2014 at 05:28
0

adilea wrote: I like the idea! I prefer the black one, but it’s just my opinion. respect your choice with the black one. it’s more decent. anyways i have to show all five for your opinions.thanks adilea! 🙂

In reply to: Logo

24/01/2014 at 21:06
0

Nice logos! I also like the blue one best.

In reply to: Logo

24/01/2014 at 21:42
0

I thought it was mexican’s hat 🙂 Really nice idea! I love it 🙂

In reply to: Logo

28/01/2014 at 00:37
0

Like the concept design! I was thinking maybe have like the graphic they have on the phonebloks webpage where all the bloks are coming out of the phone

In reply to: Logo

28/01/2014 at 00:51
0

elmarino wrote: I thought it was mexican’s hat 🙂 Really nice idea! I love it 🙂 somberaro

In reply to: Logo

28/01/2014 at 07:16
0

yep 🙂 I didn’t know how to say it in english

In reply to: Logo

29/01/2014 at 09:09
0

Here’s my idea for a logo. I made it to where it kind of looked like a Lego, since the bloks are basically like little Legos on the back of the phone. Any thoughts?

In reply to: Logo

29/01/2014 at 18:24
0

billy wrote: concept #3….. The blue theme is the best. Loved all concepts, Billy. Well done!

In reply to: Logo

30/01/2014 at 11:10
0

HUELANDER wrote: The blue theme is the best. Loved all concepts, Billy. Well done! thanks huelander! that’s 3 votes for blue. 🙂

In reply to: Logo

gor
30/01/2014 at 23:14
0

1 vote more, blue logo is great!

In reply to: Logo

31/01/2014 at 11:54
0

Gor wrote: 1 vote more, blue logo is great! blue sure is the favorite here. thanks gor! 🙂

In reply to: Logo

01/02/2014 at 02:47
0

The blue one seems legit!

In reply to: Logo

02/02/2014 at 11:59
0

The blue suits it perfectly, the logo should be as simple as the phone is.

In reply to: Logo

starter
02/02/2014 at 21:15
0

i think the logo should be like a puzzle that if together they make the phoneblokmaybe with some kind of sparkle between to show the connection and some lines around like a radar representing the global communication

In reply to: Logo

03/02/2014 at 05:49
0

billy wrote: concept #3….. I like the one in your profile picture because there is a variety of colours

In reply to: Logo

03/02/2014 at 05:58
0

Rocco_deblasio14 wrote: I like the one in your profile picture because there is a variety of colours thanks rocco! did thought of that too. it was the original design of that concept. i only made other variations of colors for the community to decide on which to pick/like. 🙂

In reply to: Logo

03/02/2014 at 08:24
0

billy wrote: thanks rocco! did thought of that too. it was the original design of that concept. i only made other variations of colors for the community to decide on which to pick/like. 🙂 Ya over all you did a really good job

In reply to: Logo

08/02/2014 at 13:24
0

I really like the purple one.. With that brown color it’s perfect :3No seriously the blue one is for sure the best 😀

In reply to: Logo

14/02/2014 at 04:16
0

Can I ask one thing of everyone? What’s wrong with the current logo?

In reply to: Logo

14/02/2014 at 16:31
0

WadeBurrell wrote: Can I ask one thing of everyone? What’s wrong with the current logo? Tekst won’t attract people. You need to see it, need to feel it. like the apple or mcdonalds sign. you dont have read to know what it is about. Seeing things, touching things, connects people around the globe. A language doesn´t. A language only reflects for what it stands for and is only shared by limited countries. a sign isn´t.here is my idea for a logo. it is simple, but says everythingsorry for bad quality photo, i made it with paint in 1 minute. If interested, i can make an other.

In reply to: Logo

14/02/2014 at 17:14
0

billy wrote: concept #3….. Try one in grey, like the colour of the phone

In reply to: Logo

14/02/2014 at 17:23
0

Indodragon wrote: Tekst won’t attract people. You need to see it, need to feel it. like the apple or mcdonalds sign. you dont have read to know what it is about. Seeing things, touching things, connects people around the globe. A language doesn´t. A language only reflects for what it stands for and is only shared by limited countries. a sign isn´t.here is my idea for a logo. it is simple, but says everythingsorry for bad quality photo, i made it with paint in 1 minute. If interested, i can make an other. I have to disagree with you on that one, but to each his own.

In reply to: Logo

14/02/2014 at 17:26
0

Indodragon wrote: Tekst won’t attract people. You need to see it, need to feel it. like the apple or mcdonalds sign. you dont have read to know what it is about. Seeing things, touching things, connects people around the globe. A language doesn´t. A language only reflects for what it stands for and is only shared by limited countries. a sign isn´t.here is my idea for a logo. it is simple, but says everythingsorry for bad quality photo, i made it with paint in 1 minute. If interested, i can make an other. WadeBurrell wrote: I have to disagree with you on that one, but to each his own. i also disagree, it is always best to keep the logo short and simple. dont put the whole word “Phonebloks” but rather just PB and itll look good

In reply to: Logo

15/02/2014 at 13:48
0

nammyxo wrote: i also disagree, it is always best to keep the logo short and simple. dont put the whole word “Phonebloks” but rather just PB and itll look good I see, like HP did. I see your point, although i do not totally agree with you on that one, the name short does fix it a little bit. If you can make a simple logo with only the letters PB it might work.

In reply to: Logo

15/02/2014 at 13:57
0

WadeBurrell wrote: I have to disagree with you on that one, but to each his own. Please explain, because to me, it is too obvious we miss a logo. I’m curious, because you are from marketing.

In reply to: Logo

15/02/2014 at 14:05
0

Indodragon wrote: Please explain, because to me, it is to obvious we miss a logo. I’m curious, because you are from marketing. I think that more and more companies these days are moving to a text alone logo. Good typography is striking and can have the same (or even a greater) impact on consumers. Maybe it’s just me.I’m not saying we shouldn’t have some sort of logo, but I don’t think it should be a visualization of “phonebloks”. For example, the image of a phone sitting in a blok. It just doesn’t add any value. It doesn’t need to be so literal. And it can’t be another iteration of “phonebloks” in a different font.

In reply to: Logo

15/02/2014 at 14:35
0

WadeBurrell wrote: I think that more and more companies these days are moving to a text alone logo. Good typography is striking and can have the same (or even a greater) impact on consumers. Maybe it’s just me.I’m not saying we shouldn’t have some sort of logo, but I don’t think it should be a visualization of “phonebloks”. For example, the image of a phone sitting in a blok. It just doesn’t add any value. It doesn’t need to be so literal. And it can’t be another iteration of “phonebloks” in a different font. Okay, i see. But you don’t have to have a logo that literally means what it is. But since the slogan is literally what it says, i thought: if you are going that way, maybe make a logo that reflects the same thing.But in he slogan topic, i posted that i’m not so sure if the slogan we have now, is a slogan we should use.And yeah, maybe companies are changing to text. That ain’t a reason for phonebloks to do the same. What i sayed earlier, is that in every country, every child and adult should be able to recognize it directly and know what it is, without having to read (since not every country has the same alphabet).

Viewing 30 replies - 61 through 90 (of 278 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪