We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

shredder is able to grind the rubber ???

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
pouquiwak pouquiwak

shredder is able to grind the rubber ???

31/12/2017 at 19:16

Hello, i’m member of an sport material recycling assosiation ( mainly bicycles)

I’m a fan of your website and plastic recycling project, however for our assosiation, we have to recycle rubber of tire .

Do you think that the shredder is able to grind the rubber ???

The association have not so much money, and we would be sure that the shredder could grind some rubber before invest in this building …

It could be very nice from you, if someone could make a try to grind rubber in our shredder.

Happy New year all

2 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
helper
04/01/2018 at 10:26

i would say no, it could maby be done, but most likely it would not be realistic

14/02/2019 at 07:00

Well,it can do.
The industrial shredder equipment has a more comprehensive function and is a machine used for coarse crushing. It is generally used to process unprocessed raw materials or scraps to make them smaller in size.

A shredder is a machine that is used as a fine crusher and is generally used to process unprocessed raw materials or scraps to make them smaller in size. A representative example is the shredding of plastic or rubber scraps and then granulation as a raw material for remaking plastic bottles, tires or trash cans, and the like. The shredder is used in the plastic recycling industry. It is often used for the crushing of large-diameter PE plastic pipes, bundled plastic film, large plastic sheets and machine heads.

Therefore, the industrial shredder can completely shred the rubber, but the rubber shredder is a shredder device for shredding rubber. Other shredders can also be used to shred rubber products, but Replace the appropriate blade before running.

Can shredder equipment shred rubber

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪