We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Slogan

This topic contains 67 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Mikey Abramson 3 years ago.

YakimVachev yakimvachev

Slogan

02/02/2014 at 18:39

Three words are key here: Technology, Personal, Communication. Technology must give security when is using. Must be hardware proven no matter the type of the modules. Must be durable, and feel well in the hand. This is device for people – must be comfortable to use by YOU, in the way YOU want it. That’s make it personal – create for the needs of the buyer. Why communication – simple, because this is the purpose of device (to be connected). So, my proposal for slogan is:Inspired by you. Created for you. orThis is you.Thanks for your time.

67 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Slogan

03/02/2014 at 05:32

I don’t know if this is there slogan or not but I think it is a phone worth keeping but I a was to choose one of yours it would be the first one

04/02/2014 at 19:12

“Created by need.Built by vision.”

05/02/2014 at 14:15

all suggestions are good :)) My suggest slogan is “Created today, Vision for tomorrow”just a suggestion :))

05/02/2014 at 22:02

how about “something creative, something new!”

mal
new
05/02/2014 at 23:28

“Imagination Fulfilled” perhaps?Or “Newer & improves as it ages”Or “Your Future Communication Secured”I am rambling now!

06/02/2014 at 22:11

i had another idea for the slogan and i really like this one:”Phoneblok, doing it your way”

08/02/2014 at 06:23

phonebloks building your dream phone

14/02/2014 at 04:19

“A Phone Worth Keeping” says so much. It speaks to the environmental aspects. It speaks to the technology aspect. It already works. Why change to a different slogan?

14/02/2014 at 15:50

WadeBurrell wrote: “A Phone Worth Keeping” says so much. It speaks to the environmental aspects. It speaks to the technology aspect. It already works. Why change to a different slogan? Although it works for now, you might want to change it when you launch the phone. This, because it’s the moment everybody is waiting for. When phone launches, you want to leave the impression that there is a new, game changing product available on the market. It ain’t apple, it ain’t samsung,it´s …. Phonebloks, a phone worth keeping. the slogan ain’t strong enough to make a big impression, because there isn’t anything new about it, literally. Most people long to have the best and newest products if it comes to a phone. If you want the people to keep the phone longer than they do now, they still need to feel like it´s new thing, starting with company name and slogan.when thinking (maybe a little too far) ahead. You might not only want to produce phones, but maybe digital cameras, tablets, computers etc. Now, both the company name and slogan only reflect on the current project, a phone. but what if it turns out to be a succes (which i sincerely hope it will) and you want to develop a new kind of product, like a tablet or a digital camera. the company name and slogan do not support those projects, because it was specially made for the phone. It´s like if ´General Motors´ would want to produce a phone. It might be a pretty good phone, but people know `General Motors` as for what is says an what it currently produces. so people are less likely to buy the General Motors phone.Also, sad to say, is that not that many companies and consumers are thinking about the environment when buying and throwing away electronic devices. The most important part is that they are able to do with it what they want, that is doesn’t use too much battery, and it is able to store loads or data and still run fast like hell (average person, biggest consumer group). So, great that you can minimize the damage to the environment with this phone, but it’s not that interesting for the consumer and isn’t really going to help you sell the phone. sorry to say, but if you want to reach your goal of saving de world from electronic wast as much as possible. You need to actually sell the phone. So give them something they are interested in.You are new, you want to stay new, because the consumer wants to have new.my slogan suggestion is: Stay New (, Have New)I’m not saying you should take my slogan. But you do need to take time and think about what i sayed. And please don’t feel attacked, because i’m only here trying to help you.

15/02/2014 at 19:42

Maybe this is something…

15/02/2014 at 20:51

LalaS I love your ideaand I think we shall make more “Computer Arts” 🙂

15/02/2014 at 21:31

LalaS wrote: Maybe this is something… lol, its a nice idea but can you really imagine that being publicised round the world?

16/02/2014 at 08:45

nammyxo wrote: lol, its a nice idea but can you really imagine that being publicised round the world? Nope, sorry

19/02/2014 at 11:56

LalaS wrote: Maybe this is something… It only really appeals to females: a slogan like that will just cause the company to loose money as it doesn’t catch your attention and says nothing about the product.

20/02/2014 at 04:22

ryanfrank00 wrote: It only really appeals to females: a slogan like that will just cause the company to loose money as it doesn’t catch your attention and says nothing about the product. Again, Ryan…any ideas of your own to share?

21/02/2014 at 13:31

WadeBurrell wrote: Again, Ryan…any ideas of your own to share? No I don’t. And again, all I’m doing is putting forward some constructive criticism to save this company from maniacs who have no clue what a real company needs.

22/02/2014 at 02:53

Idk…”PhoneBlocks. You can build it.”It’s simple and effective

wp
23/02/2014 at 17:42

“Build your phone, build your life.”

23/02/2014 at 20:51

“build it, make it unique, just like you”

23/02/2014 at 22:42

WP wrote: “Build your phone, build your life.” Skip ‘build your phone’, and Do use “Build your life”.Because phonebloks already tells you that you mean a phone. And ‘build your life’ can also mean you care about the environment around you.So ‘build your life’ is deap thinking, which makes it awesome :)(Besides, you could also use this slogan when you want to build a tablet. Not a phone.)WadeBurrell wrote: Again, Ryan…any ideas of your own to share? Read above, because you should use this one. It sounds far more awesome then the lame, not powerful ‘a phone worth keeping’ slogan

starter
02/03/2014 at 00:23

PhoneBloks – “Beyond Your Mind”

02/03/2014 at 06:14

Reconnecting people

02/03/2014 at 06:14

Modeling your phone

02/03/2014 at 06:25

Choose your life, make it better. PhoneBloks

new
02/03/2014 at 06:39

YakimVachev wrote: Three words are key here: Technology, Personal, Communication. Technology must give security when is using. Must be hardware proven no matter the type of the modules. Must be durable, and feel well in the hand. This is device for people – must be comfortable to use by YOU, in the way YOU want it. That’s make it personal – create for the needs of the buyer. Why communication – simple, because this is the purpose of device (to be connected). So, my proposal for slogan is:Inspired by you. Created for you. orThis is you.Thanks for your time. Lol we have a slogan that i believe will be implemented throughout

03/03/2014 at 13:50

“A phone built by you, for you.”

04/03/2014 at 21:03

I think that “Building a beter phone, one blok at a time.” is a good one.

04/03/2014 at 22:39

The current statement “A phone worth keeping” fits the goal of Phonebloks. Creating a phone that you can/will keep. Creating a phone that won’t have to throw away when it gets old.

08/03/2014 at 18:23

Slogan for spanish language countries:- Inspirado en ti. Creado por ti.- Solo habrá uno como el tuyo.- Creado con lo que quieres, construido como quieres.- Según tu imaginación- Para todos los públicos, edades y para toda la vida- Tu futuro está asegurado.- Phobeblock crea el teléfono de tus sueños.- El teléfono que no reemplazarás nunca.- Más allá de tu mente- Diseña tu teléfono.- Simple y efectivo.- Elije la vida que usted elija. Phoneblock.- Construido por ti, para ti.

09/03/2014 at 17:01

The future in Bloks!

Viewing 30 replies - 1 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪