We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Slogan

This topic contains 67 replies, has 43 voices, and was last updated by  Mikey Abramson 3 years ago.

YakimVachev yakimvachev

Slogan

02/02/2014 at 18:39

Three words are key here: Technology, Personal, Communication. Technology must give security when is using. Must be hardware proven no matter the type of the modules. Must be durable, and feel well in the hand. This is device for people – must be comfortable to use by YOU, in the way YOU want it. That’s make it personal – create for the needs of the buyer. Why communication – simple, because this is the purpose of device (to be connected). So, my proposal for slogan is:Inspired by you. Created for you. orThis is you.Thanks for your time.

67 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Slogan

09/03/2014 at 17:40

“My phone, My way”

09/03/2014 at 17:41

Take a pieces of your future.Phoneblocks.

09/03/2014 at 17:53

a phone worth waiting for”

new
09/03/2014 at 18:06

Create it. Use it. Keep it.

09/03/2014 at 18:14

“Customize your future” (because of the way that phonebloks is some kind of ecological)

09/03/2014 at 19:43

a phone for everyone, with blocs for you 🙂

09/03/2014 at 20:08

Not A “Chip” Off the Old Blok, the Totally New Phoneblok The New Phone/Device on the BlokFree Yourself, Enter the “Cell” BlokEnd the Gridlock, Get Your PhoneblokRedefining BlokbusterFor UK: The Mobile That’s Chockablok Full of Change

new
10/03/2014 at 07:42

Although “a phone worth keeping” is great on the environmental aspect I don’t think the average consumer cares about the environment otherwise “a phone worth keeping” would’ve been implemented years ago. The average consumer wants the next best thing and like in the original video that’s the part that stuck out the most was the fact that it really optimized the ability to have the next best thing. If we advertise the “everlasting upgrade” per say I feel like that would attract a bigger audience.So to answer the question I think a slogan like “When life gives you options, take them.” Prefaced with some elaborate customization campaign closed with that would be revolutionary. And what better product than this.

10/03/2014 at 09:44

Create It, Remake it, ReLive It

new
10/03/2014 at 14:08

0x00a368 wrote: What’s wrong with “a phone worth keeping”? I like it. I second that. I thought we was keeping this as our universal slogan.

11/03/2014 at 16:35

YakimVachev wrote: Three words are key here: Technology, Personal, Communication. Technology must give security when is using. Must be hardware proven no matter the type of the modules. Must be durable, and feel well in the hand. This is device for people – must be comfortable to use by YOU, in the way YOU want it. That’s make it personal – create for the needs of the buyer. Why communication – simple, because this is the purpose of device (to be connected). So, my proposal for slogan is:Inspired by you. Created for you. orThis is you.Thanks for your time. I agree that “a phone worth keeping” appeals to a limited audience because there will still be those who prefer to “change out” everything.That mindset is what phonebloks is aiming to change but marketing the fact that we don’t want the phones thrown out anymore isn’t a good strategy for changing this culture.However, highlighting the benefits of not getting stuck behind the innovation curve and not getting screwed by the phone makers into paying for outdated technology (due to the current phone format and financing strategy):”Inspired by you.Created for you.” is perfect and has my vote.

11/03/2014 at 19:27

”how much time u want your phone to survive?”

13/03/2014 at 05:08

I’m still struggling to see the value in adjusting from “A phone worth keeping.” – still open for debate, but “A phone worth keeping.” hits the nail on the head in regards to the ultimate goal of Phonebloks.

new
13/03/2014 at 14:03

“Your Future Phone, Today”

15/03/2014 at 04:24

Hi there, folks!Maybe the limited target can be the philosophy this company is pursuing. Although revenue is the main purpose for a company launch some product on the market, make different and innovate the way as we interact with our gadgets. The key concept here, in my oppinion is the Self-Repair Manifesto (http://www.ifixit.com/Manifesto), according to what the relationship with the devices rises to another level based on ownership and not only use.

15/03/2014 at 05:07

cibersheep wrote: “Your Future Phone, Today” That’s really good because it’s a futuristic phone and it will be the phone you have in the future. Plus it sounds like people are gettingthe latest, modern, cutting-edge technology that our society wants.

starter
23/03/2014 at 17:23

“Putting together the/your future”Your or the?

starter
25/03/2014 at 08:53

A phone worth keeping 🙂

05/04/2014 at 20:42

Gavsta wrote: “My phone, My way” Neat! Like that one.

05/04/2014 at 20:47

And what if we’ld keep the ultimate goal in it but make the line flow neater? Something like: A phone for ever. … Could even run into a personalize-ish angle at lower level comms by playing with the ‘ever’: every day, every occasion, everybody, everything… Just thinking 🙂

05/04/2014 at 20:48

JoelSherrard wrote: A phone worth keeping 🙂 …you mean a slogan worth keeping, joel?

05/04/2014 at 20:50

brandious wrote: And what if we’ld keep the ultimate goal in it but make the line flow neater? Something like: A phone for ever. … Could even run into a personalize-ish angle at lower level comms by playing with the ‘ever’: every day, every occasion, everybody, everything… Just thinking 🙂 This would also fit with the hidden eternal symbol in my logo proposals of earlier today (see the logo discussion string).

starter
05/04/2014 at 21:21

0x00a368 wrote: What’s wrong with “a phone worth keeping”? I like it. your right, there’s already a slogan, why change it, if it is creative and created by dave?if he wanted a slogan he wouldn’t creat “a phone worth keeping” right?For me is “A Phone Worth Keeping”!

05/04/2014 at 22:46

Good enough for me. Discussion closed…

starter
09/04/2014 at 07:47

‘a phone worth keeping’ is the slogan worth keeping 🙂

16/04/2014 at 17:43

We may not have it all together …. but together we have it all !

17/04/2014 at 08:51

I agree that now a days is important to create a brand image that is easily related to the eco-friendly idea, even more if this is the whole purpose of the product. On the other hand, I agree with AliAround ” I don’t think the average consumer cares about the environment otherwise “a phone worth keeping” would’ve been implemented years ago”. When we create a brand image we should relate the brand to environments as such as the friendships, family, love and ego. Therefore the first idea of this forum ” Inspired by you. Created for you” is a better option in my opinion.

starter
17/04/2014 at 11:23

I like your words julien2107 🙂

05/06/2014 at 14:48

I thought about: “A phone that defines your personality!” I like it 🙂

06/06/2014 at 22:31

now that is sweet 😀

Viewing 30 replies - 31 through 60 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪