We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Social Bussines

Plástico Infinito plasticoinfinito

Social Bussines

20/09/2019 at 23:54

Hello everyone, my name is Robert Vivas from Colombia, we have formed a social business called Infinite Plastic, within the process we have been doing 2 1/2 years ago we decided to use the information of Percious plastic, to create a business model that is socially, environmentally and economically sustainable.

For that reason, I would like to build with the community in general a discussion about the importance of Precious plastic to form social businesses, which will allow the impact of the most vulnerable communities, in our specific case:

Colombia is a fundamental aspect for the historical moment we are currently living. Mainly because it becomes an alternative for the construction of a culture of peace and citizen coexistence with the affected communities as well as for the environment. Our geographical position is particularly very strategic, due to its concentrated biodiversity and strategic ecosystems that we have, it tends to be very fragile. Many of these territories have been territories affected by the conflict that has been in Colombia for more than 50 years.
I hope to share with more stories from other places, to build and exchange initiatives, ideas, advice and other topics of discussion that may arise.

Greetings from Colombia.

0 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Recent Replies

• Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪