We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Starting in Basel, Switzerland – hey! :)

Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anna.
Simon simonschter

Starting in Basel, Switzerland – hey! :)

29/01/2018 at 19:10

Hello fellow dudettes and dudes!

We’re a group of students studying at the institute of hyperwerk which is part of the University of applied science FHNW Basel, Switzerland, Academy of Arts and Design. We started an interest group working with plastic and its trash. We’re going to build the precious plastic machines and will have them here at our school available for everyone interested. We’re also researching plastic waste in switzerland and are looking for visiting an existing workspace.
We ordered some parts for the shredder and are going to build all the machines one by one. We hope to have the shredder till the end of february.

So if you are nearby and see a common interest we’re happy to hear from you!

2 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
starter
07/02/2018 at 12:08

Hi All, great news. I live in Basel and plan to start a project in Senegal but am at the very beginning of the process. I would love to be able to follow your progress and project. Let me know if that is possible.

Cheer Angela

new
10/02/2018 at 11:07

Hey Guys,

that is awesome news! Let us know what is going on and how far you are with the building – I am also would love to build one machine, and extreme curious how to 🙂

BW: Anna

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪