We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Join us 2 weeks juicing

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Hakkens 3 years ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Join us 2 weeks juicing

02/01/2016 at 18:53

This is for those wo want to start the new year fresh and clean, compensate for all the food you stuffed in during the holidays. A juice reboot. Yep we’ve done this last year and although it was quite extreme, i liked it! Or better said, i liked the feeling afterwards. Naturally doing it again this year, for 2 weeks. Starting on January 7th 2016. A perfect way to clean up your body and reboot yourself. It does require some discipline to keep this up, and its even harder when you are on your own. That’s why this topic, to making sure we help each other out and finish it.

I’ll post some updates here while doing it. But I would love it you joined us, give it a try, share your updates, even if it’s just for a couple of days! It’s done before you know it and i’m sure you will feel stronger afterwards!

Go for it!

Attachments:
8 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
warrior
14/01/2016 at 14:43

We are halfway! Also, mango, red cabbage and spinash is a good combination!

Attachments:
warrior
13/01/2016 at 13:30

The annoying thing about juicing. You always need to be well prepared when traveling around. Make a few juices in advance, find a local juicebar or even carry a juicer with you along the way. I like to use old jars to fill up with juices.

Attachments:
warrior
11/01/2016 at 13:23

The best way to get fruits and vegetables when juicing is the market. Go here at the end of the day when they want to get rid of it. Buy the soft mangos or the brown apples nobody wants for a great deal. You will probably drink them within days and it does’t matter for a juice whether they look pretty.

Also look at those crates

Attachments:
warrior
09/01/2016 at 16:17

We love drinking coconut water when we are juicing, well actually we always do…But we haven’t got fresh coconuts in the Netherlands. We have some canned and packed versions but most of them are quite disgusting, with additives and don’t taste like the real deal. Recently discovered these ones, quite expensive but it’s a great little threat when juicing.

Attachments:
warrior
08/01/2016 at 12:17

Sounds like a good combination @davidv42, actually never tried to use honey or Guava in juices. But 5 days in, good job man! How long are you going for it? We stacked up our house with fruits and vegetables (in the fridge) today. Amazing to see how much of this you drink in a day. A vitamin bomb! This batch is probably enough for 2-3 days

Attachments:
new
08/01/2016 at 01:21

I’m on day 5 and my today juice was a combination between Orange, Carrot, Guava and Honey.

Greetings from México!

warrior
07/01/2016 at 14:01

First juice of the reboot! Made from leftovers in the fridge, including lettuce and celery. –my least two favorite vegetables. Jeej

Attachments:
new
02/01/2016 at 20:29

Guess what my girlfriend gave me for Christmas Dave, yep a NutriBullet juicer! It’s manufactured by Magic Juicer company. First round is going to some organic carrot juice. Look forward to more zero waste, as now I am the end food processor-Ha!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪