3-in-one recycle machine
This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 10 months ago.
we’re releasing for October a new machine,basing on our ‘Arbor Press‘ design.
1. inject as usual,
2. compression molding
3. make sheets via 2 rolls (or 4) – like a pasta machine, output sheets : 50cm wide
your input is welcome. the machine goes like all the others open-source and fully documented.
some more background on this undertaking :
– we designed also another 3-in-one machine (see below) : shredder, extrusion and injection
– most people we’ve met want this rather small, bench top design; fitting in a car since they often do workshops and exhibitions
– must be easy to ship
– the idea is to have a complete recycle – at – home/fablab – kit; powerful & ‘cheap’
– with the new combo it requires only 3sqm space; no need to get a shipping container 😉
Awesome man! That combo machine looks so clean too! I’ll post my airpress compression molder as soon as it’s finished.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.