Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

3D printing?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Roger Sijlbing 4 months ago.

Anonymous

3D printing?

07/12/2013 at 23:04

Making some parts using 3D printing. It would give phone some personal look.

07/12/2013 at 23:57

Jonttu wrote: Making some parts using 3D printing. It would give phone some personal look.

Toggle replies
gg1
10/12/2013 at 22:21

Nice idea. Make some standard plans you can download on internet to print covers or anything else. Then you can just download covers to print and just change them a little bit for moving your camera, volume buttons and others.

Toggle replies
11/12/2013 at 20:27

I like the idea of an border “enframing” the phone, because this could be a part u can design/print yourself and it would enable to “round” the phone’s edges making it look more harmonic

Toggle replies
12/12/2013 at 00:42

I’m no expert but i think that 3D printing wouldn’t work for building parts of the phone, although making a cover for it would be great 🙂

Toggle replies
12/12/2013 at 14:09

FaTjara wrote: I’m no expert but i think that 3D printing wouldn’t work for building parts of the phone, although making a cover for it would be great 🙂 I agree

Toggle replies
12/12/2013 at 18:08

WOW! Nice idea! Well, i think you could be able to make the Design arround of the Smartphone… But the Baseplates will be the same! Because such things you cant print!

Toggle replies
15/12/2013 at 01:27

Interesting idea, maybe Phonebloks could team up with a 3D printing company so that the opine and printer would work together.

Toggle replies
25/02/2014 at 12:28

Well maybe 3d printed coatings for blocks could be an idea but printing a whole block wouldn’t work. You also can’t print wooden blocks and recycled wood is the most environmentally friendly stuff you could use.

Toggle replies
25/01/2017 at 12:55

I seems to be motivated on that I idea, I like and even will look good if it combines with my own perspective thinking of my own design. I wish my printer company that I dealing with most of our business printing needs will do the same. Hoping that they could works more on this stuff http://www.digitekprinting.com/poster-prints using the same idea.

Toggle replies
03/05/2017 at 07:53

That’s great idea. There are a lot of things manufactured using 3D printing now a days. I am entusiastic of 3D printer and was looking for some good ideas for my project. Your idea is good to copy for my small project. Otherwise, I will have to choose something from the ideas mentioned in this post. https://www.innofil3d.com/three-sites-free-3d-print-files/

Toggle replies
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.