We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

A Clipping Mechanism that locks modules

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Micheal Berhanu 10 months ago.

Micheal Berhanu freemontmike

A Clipping Mechanism that locks modules

16/11/2017 at 13:55

Hello Everyone,

I was madly in love with the bloks idea, ever since I heard about it. It’s just amazing. I’m not sure If this issue has already been raised or not but, I don’t like the idea that the modules are easily detachable.

How about a clipping mechanism, that locks all the parts together which can only be released after unlocking your device and setting some sort of permission.Then, the clips release with the magnets still holding on, or you can cease out the magnets at all.

I’m just sayin’, I mean I don’t want someone to come and take a module or two whenever I leave my phone on my desk top or something. (Let’s leave out the people that are trying to take the whole thing 🙂 )

In addition, the clipping mechanism will help out in removing the lines that the phoneblok has, which tries to set a limit for a module or something like that, the idea that was in the first design Dave made was aesthetically beautiful. and It’ll be possible to do that, If clips are used right where we connect the modules to the boards.

Thanks 🙂

0 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Folks that were just here

Profile picture of Clarke Ohlendorf
    Profile picture of Basti
    Profile picture of vianney toulemonde
    Profile picture of Precious Plastic Algeria
    Profile picture of Melodie Murphy
    Profile picture of Abryl
    Profile picture of Roarke Jennings
    Profile picture of Justin
    Profile picture of Malcolm Williams
    Profile picture of Ilan
    Profile picture of Manuel Maeder