Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Addicted to electricity

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 11 months ago.

Jerry de Vos jerzeek

Addicted to electricity

10/05/2016 at 15:23

He Guys,
I really enjoy the story´s from Story Hopper and since it´s about sharing stories i would also like to share a story. 🙂

Where Dave is more of a Plastics guy i´m more of a electronics guy. I really love to make things with electronics and learn new interesting things about it.
But the more i get to know about electronics the more i see how much we are actually wasting. I am also contributing to this, using electronics for this that don´t really require it, so i want to see what i waste and maybe how i could improve this.
I already started shooting abit but all suggetions and tips are more than welcome 🙂

Greetz, Jerry

warrior
10/05/2016 at 21:03

love the topic! –Actually a big reason why i started Phonebloks. We are getting more and more electronic devices and e-waste is growing each year. You got my curiosity!

Toggle replies
dedicated
04/06/2016 at 14:36

Sorry guys,
It has been a while, and it will take a while more…
Graduating takes up more time than expected, hopefully somewhere in july.

Greetz, Jerry

Toggle replies
warrior
19/09/2016 at 19:17

@jerzeek I’m assuming you haven’t graduated yet, lol

Toggle replies
dedicated
20/09/2016 at 17:11

@xxxolivierxxx Sorry, finally I did graduated but ever since I have been quite busy with other stuff….
Im not going to promise an other date cause i dont want to break any more promises but hopefully overtime i will be able to show you guys something.

🙂

Toggle replies
dedicated
12/10/2016 at 23:11

Guess what,

Finally did it!! 🙂

Addicted to electricity #storyhopper

Attachments:
Toggle replies
warrior
14/10/2016 at 22:45

haha thanks for the nice intro @jerzeek! 🎉 Your video is now on the website 🙂

Toggle replies
warrior
27/11/2016 at 23:23

Awesome video @jerzeek
Took me a while to realize that you had finally posted it on the story hopper 😀
Glad to find another electronics geek. I studied Computers Science and software development, but since I was a child I have always loved messing around with electronics, trying to understand how they work, and trying to fix any broken stuff.

Toggle replies
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.