We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Adding more machines

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sagar Sharma 3 years ago.

Sagar Sharma sharma-sagar

Adding more machines

28/09/2016 at 20:23

I saw Dave’s recent video about tweaking a chair which by the way is awesome. After watching the video I began to think why don’t we add more machines to Dave’s DIY directory of machines and more towards a common goal of Open Source technology and thereby reduce waste. why not make Precious Plastic a platform for Open Source technology. Also when Dave made these 4 machines he didn’t have so many of us to help and suggest but now there are so many of us “fans😉” so we change help design and modify. But i don’t know what machine we should try to build next

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Adding more machines

warrior
28/09/2016 at 22:09

that sounds fun! 🙂 I actually got quite some request for this machine. This version was more a prototype/proof of concept. It worked but never made the bleuprints of it. Could be an interesting one…

warrior
29/09/2016 at 06:10

@davehakkens boy does this machine sounds cool. You should totally do a video about it coz many of us live in rural areas and could use it. Also if this machine could simultaneously convert wind energy to electricity that would be a cherry on top. if not then you should totally make a separate instruction video about making electricity from windmill.

warrior
30/09/2016 at 19:17

You got me excited!

warrior
30/09/2016 at 19:52

@davehakkens let’s do this!!!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪