We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Adelaide Makerspace

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mevae 1 year ago.

Robert Hart hardhack

Adelaide Makerspace

24/11/2018 at 10:34

Hi there, I’m a lifelong maker, hacker, tinkerer and am on the board of SA Makers who received a grant to establish a Makerspace In the centre of the city of Adelaide. Everything is signed and we are weeks from getting the keys to 704 square metres of ground floor space.  Not only is it my personal aim to build some plastic recycling equipment it’s also expected, as part of the terms of our grant terms.   We need helpers, and if you really want to get involved we need more board members.

I’m also the STEM Learning and Program Officer for Port Adelaide Enfield Libraries so I also want run workshops, hold meetings and raise community awareness on recycling plastic locally.

Attachments:
1 replies
3 subscribers
1 saved

In reply to: Adelaide Makerspace

starter
02/03/2020 at 10:15

There are the many users can be seen the amazing post here it is the nice way for get help file explorer windows 10 easily it is the file explorer here for the users can save to all data and file easily here so need access the all windows setting here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪