We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Antenna (AM-FM Radio)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  bgreen 5 years ago.

Danny tortelld

Antenna (AM-FM Radio)

14/10/2014 at 16:36

One of the basic things most smartphones struggle with is their ability to receive AM-FM Radio signals. The main cause of this is that most smartphones aren’t equipped with the right antenna-receiver to pick up said signals.In the most recent challenge, “You Favorite Sound App”, I posted at length about the ability to have an AM-FM Radio App (READ and COMMENT here: http://bit.ly/1mSXGJO). This is only possible if the antenna and necessary receivers are put into place on the device.Whether it’s built into the endo-skeleton or built into a blok (i.e. Sennheisers Sound Blok) I think having AM-FM radio reception would be a great hardware addition to our devices.

3 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Antenna (AM-FM Radio)

11/09/2014 at 09:03

^ +1

24/10/2014 at 21:36

I agree Your listing to your music and a car goes buy with a song that you just have to listen to buy the time you go through the hoops if you know what station not likely the song is long gone. AM FM radio blok awesome idea tortelld.

18/11/2014 at 19:27

It would be useful for the FM receiver to receive frequencies well above the FM radio range, up 175MHz, to cover the Aviation and Marine radio bands. In addition to voice communications, Marine Band capable receiver block would be able to receive weather radio broadcasts and also display AIS ship navigation data without the need for a mobile dataservice connection.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪