We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Any Canadians here? What are you working on?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mirco Graenert 3 days ago.

Mirco Graenert mirco

Any Canadians here? What are you working on?

16/04/2018 at 01:17

I just joined the communinity – hello! – let me know what are you working on, I have a machine shop!

Best,
Mirco

Attachments:
6 replies
2 subscribers
0 saved
new
16/04/2018 at 04:50

Hi… I’m I. Canada… London, Ontario. Looking to start a local recycling program in a small mountain community in Jamaica.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any machine skills.

Looking for some free/affordable help.

Nicole

warrior
16/04/2018 at 07:36

Hi @mirco,

Have you added yourself to Precious Plastic Map already?

new
16/04/2018 at 08:02

Saskatoon SK

starter
13/07/2018 at 17:23

Yes on he map and we have a group forming and getting together in Newmarket and Toronto Ontario. I know that is a bit far from you, but not to be friends…  We hosted Precious Plastic in the Adidas Parley Run for the Oceans event in Toronto just about a week ago.
Check it out!
https://www.facebook.com/PreciousPlasticCANADA

Best Regards,
Mirco

new
17/07/2018 at 04:01

Hi from Vancouver. I just joined the community. Looking to connect with more people to collaborate.

Jing

starter
17/07/2018 at 04:13

Hi,
nice to meet you, we are pretty far away, what skills do you have to add to the group?  What is your vision within precious Plastic?

We are a local group here in Newmarket, Ontario and I suggest that you try to contact a local group in Vancouver as you will need access to machines in order to be able to recyclce or do anything a little bigger for that matter.
Stay in touch,
Best Regards,
Mirco.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.