We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Anyone in USA Help with shredder

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Andrade 2 years ago.

Andre A. dreek00

Anyone in USA Help with shredder

06/12/2016 at 21:03

Hello Im seeking help with the shredder parts on stainless steel, I went to my local CNC, laser cutter company. Their un formal estimate was for not more than $1,000 which is a lot for the parts (Includes materials and cut). Is there anyone who has already dealt with the any other company’s that can charge less?(for shredder parts) if so please send links or info [email protected]
Thanks guys!

Ps: Still waiting for formal quotes

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
hero
07/12/2016 at 05:20

@dreek00
@andresornelas from Precious Plastic Mexico might be able to sell you a shredder.
Drop him an email at [email protected]

starter
08/12/2016 at 08:31

Hi Andre! Just replied to your email, so let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks again for the referral, @xxxolivierxxx!

hero
08/12/2016 at 09:16

@andresornelas

Attachments:
dedicated
19/12/2016 at 17:23

Hello again No response with the estimate for the shipping (its been 2 weeks) 🙁

helper
22/12/2016 at 20:54

Many people have a similar problem, myself included. So most people are pointed towards Precious Plastic Mexico so they have a high demand. The parts are the cheapest as far as I can find. But if you’re antsy to build there’s a few threads for group buying so lower cost ~$500 is the cheapest I found. There’s also a thread using Imperial thickness here: https://davehakkens.nl/community/forums/topic/plans-in-standard-units-not-metric/

I personally started work on my Compression machine while waiting for emails. And now that I’ve hit a hurdle on that I’ve started researching other peoples machines, looking at modifications and such.

helper
06/03/2018 at 04:43

Hello, did you try https://3dhubs.com , you might be able to find a laser cutter near your location. If you cannot find anyone i can produce the parts and send them to you.
The price for the shredder lasercut parts is: US$600.00

Best Regards

L.Andrade

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪