We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Bazaar possible scam

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Emric Arthur 2 weeks ago.

Emric Arthur emric

Bazaar possible scam

21/07/2020 at 02:08

So I ordered back in March an extrusion screw from the Bazar, I paid £150 for it (V1). A Shreyas Lagard is my contact, and I have recieved repplies from him up until June.

I appreciate Covid has caused a lot to be disrupted. But I am scared that I have made this investment to someone who isn’t who they say they are.

can anyone share any closure about the Bazar’s supplier legitimacy? Is there any checks before someone is allowed to sell a product on the bazar?

4 replies
2 subscribers
1 saved

In reply to: Bazaar possible scam

helper
03/09/2020 at 13:33

As promised, I want to update everyone on the situation.

IT WAS NOT A SCAM

After chasing the order, Shreyas updated me in detail why the process was taking so long. I was a case of, not only was there the covid restrictions in India, but the screw had a way to go through the different factories that all had their own protocal/ were shut down.

here it is, I will show it off when I finally crack it open!

Attachments:

helper
21/07/2020 at 18:21

Situation update:

thanks to Joseph, I have received a reply email from my distributer, so I feel safer in the transaction that I made.

I will post when the Screw has arrived, in the mean time, Bazar purchase is currently safe and successful.

helper
21/07/2020 at 15:38

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for getting back to me, I have sent you an email. As of recently, has the Bazar page been updated? as I can no longer log in to the page with the email address I used?

many thanks,

Emric

helper
21/07/2020 at 15:18

Hi @emric !

Can you send an email to [email protected] with the details about your order? I help manage the Bazar and I don’t see any orders from the seller.

Thanks
Joseph

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪