We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Before posting a question

• This topic has 11 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Dixon.
Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Before posting a question

24/04/2016 at 08:48

Its hard to keep track of everything that is going on for us. And answer all the questions we get. We set up this forum to check more often oursleves to help you out directly.

So you have a question, we totally understand. A lot of information to digest.
But before you post your questions, search our forums: http://onearmy.world/community/forums/search/ Big chance your answer is already there.

If it isn’t have a look at the other questions posted below in this forum, this avoids having double topics.

Still not there? Go for it, start a new topic!

And don’t reply this topic, with a question.
In fact. make sure to start a new topic for every new question you have to keep things organised and easier to follow for others.

11 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
new
23/09/2016 at 04:40

Hello can you help me finding the place to purchase the blades and shaft i am from Guatemala TNks

hero
24/09/2016 at 10:49

@corasa please read and apply Dave’s indications:

And don’t reply this topic, with a question.
In fact. make sure to start a new topic for every new question you have to keep things organised and easier to follow for others.

starter
29/09/2016 at 13:49

Hello. I would like to be engaged in the implementation of recycling plastics in Russia and I am interested in your equipment. You can sell it to me, or do the same?
I am willing to consider different options.
I look forward to your early reply.
with respect Jaroslav

new
24/12/2016 at 01:15

HI, I was reading this and:

So you have a question, we totally understand. A lot of information to digest.
But before you post your questions have a look at our frequently asked questions Big chance your answer is already there.

If it isn’t have a look at the other questions posted below in this forum, this avoids having double topics.

I can not find a “search button” to look for my question in the forum… I really don’t want to duplicate a question…

Thanks!

starter
18/01/2017 at 11:27

Hello everyone, I’m Paul, I need the following aid to build the machine for extrusion.
I wanted to know if this is correct size of the pipe?
1x Tube Ø34 x Ø28 L = 600mm
Then I wanted to know if this is correct screw size?
26mmx600mm
Finally I wanted to know what they’re called these bronze objects connected to the extrusion pipe, as per the attached photos.

Thanks

Attachments:
starter
19/03/2017 at 03:46

band heater

new
18/05/2017 at 13:05

Okay

new
29/06/2017 at 13:45

I do not want to post duplicate questions, but I too could not find the search forum option.

starter
19/10/2017 at 21:23

Your FAQ link is broken.

starter
19/10/2017 at 22:08

If you want to search this forum, you can go to google and enter:

“site:davehakkens.nl xxxxx” where xxxxx is the text you are searching for.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Before posting a question’ is closed to new replies.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪