Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

Before you get started

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Patricio 3 months ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Before you get started

01/02/2017 at 09:42

Hi Friends

This community is mainly focussed on developing our projects. But I know there are many more like-minded enthusiasts with great ideas out there. I also know how overwhelming it can be to develop an idea, specially if you haven’t got all the skills yourself to execute. But I truly believe the first crucial step is to share it. So this part of the forums is exactly for that.

Start a NEW topic, explain what you want to achieve and find others to get involved. Help each other out, get feedback, share suggestions to build upon the idea. Don’t worry if it isn’t completely finished. Throwing an idea out there gives others a target to shoot at. It could be anything, a new app, system, video, machine, painting. Whatever pushes the world in a better directions is worth exploring!

Good luck!

01/02/2017 at 14:06

when is V 3.0 of machines coming out? i thought today was the day

Toggle replies
3+
01/02/2017 at 17:33

that is not an idea @sharma-sagar

Toggle replies
01/02/2017 at 19:20

Just to clarify (if I understand correctly) this community is intended to help inventors bring life to their own personal projects, not Precious Plastic machines.
You can post here if:
*You have an idea and want to make it true, but don’t know where to start
*You have your project defined, but need help or advice about where to source materials or find stakeholders
*You have your project defined and already started working on it, and want to show your idea to the world

If you need help with any of the precious plastic machines like the extruder, shredder, compression oven or injection machine, please post your topics on the “Help building our projects forum

Toggle replies
22/03/2017 at 15:11

I would like know where can I find Your projects, what kind materials used to, and electric parts?
Thanks

Toggle replies
17/04/2017 at 22:38

I live in Oregon and there is a very large amount of agricultural plastic netting and greenhouse plastic that gets thrown away every year. I was wondering if this is an acceptable type of plastic for recycling? If so I would really like to set up a recycling opportunity in this region.

Toggle replies
03/05/2017 at 02:29

Hi Dave! Saw you are going to Kenia in the news #3.
Please check this project https://davehakkens.nl/community/forums/topic/home/
I want to start by making homes floors with the dream of a plastic home.
Think this is a global need (over 1 billion people with home needs!).
Goverments should be part of this feasible solution.

Toggle replies
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.