We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Big shredder

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anuprasad.sg 4 months ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Big shredder

23/11/2015 at 15:53

We have been working on a small plastic shredder. That one is specially designed for small scale productions. But we are also looking into making a bigger one, suited to shred larger objects and have an higher output. Optionally you could have 2 different sides to shred different types of plastic in one machine without mixing them together.

Attachments:
6 replies
2 subscribers
2 saved
3 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Big shredder

new
16/04/2016 at 19:01

Hi, I am a final year Engineering student (BEng Mechatronics). My final year project is to design and build a recycled waste sorter, specifically to remove plastic contaminants from paper for the paper industry. For my project, I also need to design and build a demonstration model. This shredder would be perfect for my demo model. I just have one question: Can it shred paper as well? My idea is to shred the paper and plastic waste and then sort them thus I need to demonstrate shredding both plastic and paper. Thank you so much. Martin

helper
29/04/2016 at 04:06

This follow here has a lot of video on his mini shredder

starter
18/06/2016 at 17:21

Hello Dave,

Any update on this dual shredder? Drawings?
I’ve seen dual feed on HDD/SSD and paper/CD shredders but never on a shredder like this! Will be perfect for me as i always have PET and HDPE bottles to shred.
No more switching from one type to the other 🙂

new
01/07/2016 at 19:18

To make a bigger shredder, do you have the dimensions of the laser cut parts? Thanks!

starter
05/05/2017 at 10:19

Any news of the plans of this really nice shredder @dave ? 🙂

starter
05/04/2019 at 12:15

Anu updates on the new shredder?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.