We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Brightness Adjustment

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Luke_R_J 5 years ago.

Luke_R_J luke_r_j

Brightness Adjustment

01/10/2014 at 23:40

Personally, when I am inside, I have my screen on lowest brightness. However when I go outside, I struggle to unlock my phone as the screen is do dim. I obviously then turn the brightness up after I unlock. Automatic brightness mode does the opposite making it brighter in dark places and dim in bright. To make it easier, can there be a physical way to adjust it? Perhaps not on a blok. Like the sort of buttons for volume or some sort of slider? Also enable automatic more on the interface if you wish.

6 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Brightness Adjustment

02/10/2014 at 00:27

Maybe a side block similar to volume control

02/10/2014 at 02:19

Maybe a touch gesture, such as three-finger swipe upwards to elevate the brightness. Conversely, three-finger swipe downwards to decrease brightness. No additional hardware needed.

02/10/2014 at 04:03

There is a feature like this in a few different custom Android ROM’s. To adjust brightness you just slide across the status bar. Slide right to increase and left to decrease.

02/10/2014 at 22:27

Konnaz wrote: There is a feature like this in a few different custom Android ROM’s. To adjust brightness you just slide across the status bar. Slide right to increase and left to decrease.Yes, I have that on my current phone. However when I go outside I struggle to see the keys to type in my pin. The three-finger sounds a good idea.

03/10/2014 at 02:18

I thought you could change the brightness while the phone was locked. My bad.Having a 3 finger gesture sounds like a great idea. Might be a bit hard to use when using certain apps. Maybe have it as just a lock screen gesture, then use the status bar slider when the phone is unlocked.

03/10/2014 at 20:01

Although, I think on IOS you can pull the bar down before unlocking so technically you where correct but I was too busy thinking about Android devices.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪