We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Building a home for myself and my daughter.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andrea La Canela 2 years ago.

Mary Jo Collier smokinart

Building a home for myself and my daughter.

06/01/2018 at 04:59

I have a way (although it requires driving hours away from home in my free time) to fabricate and cut metal pieces. I am having trouble finding a proper motor for my shredder. I have only begun my long journey of building a house from recycled materials. My land is secured, and I am hording plastic like a crazy person, with no way to shred it yet. I just need a list of different motors that I can use to build my shredder and extruder!

Update: I have broken ground! Digging my basement by hand for now until I can find someone generous enough to let me borrow a back hoe. Thank you so much Precious Plastic for the shredder I went ahead and ordered it pre cut and have it assembled now! I’m going to try a chainsaw motor to power it. Any suggestions? I’m close to having a brick design finalized for building circular structures! Bring on the plastic!!

Attachments:
2 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
helper
10/01/2018 at 12:30

@smokinart, I cannot wait to see your work in progress pictures! sounds amazing!

starter
10/01/2018 at 21:32

I saw a lawn mower for free on the corner & the thought passed through my head if a lawn mower motor would work?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪