We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Business in Barcelona

Albert albertgran

Business in Barcelona

20/07/2017 at 20:11

Hello from Barcelona!

I am a telecom engineer who has always been interested in making this world a little bit better. As you can imagine, I am super glad to be part of such a great community. The idea that brought me here was, as for many of you, to find a way to reduce the amounts of plastic on the ocean. As a sea-lover, I have closely experimented these last years of plastic increase in our oceans and would like to find a solution. And the only way to achieve a big impact is by creating value from this plastic by manufacturing products that can be sold to the human mass.

That’s why I was wondering if any of you, guys, is selling big-scale recycled-plastic home-made products such as sunglasses, surfing fins, diabolos..

I am interested in finding a medium to big scale manufacturer, to be able to distribute products in the Barcelona area, now that the sustainable feeling is rising hard in the city.

Looking forward to collaborating with you.

Best regards,
Albert

3 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Business in Barcelona

new
20/07/2017 at 20:44

What about flip-flops? They are plastic based and the structure does not seem as complex as sunglasses.

warrior
27/07/2017 at 21:32

Hi @albertgran ! Welcome to the forums, great to see your enthusiasm! 😀
For more specific ideas/questions etc. be sure to post a topic in the precious plastic-part of the forum, there others can more easily find you 😉 Best wishes for your project!
Yours,
Flo

helper
26/12/2017 at 20:36

Albert! we think the same! congrats for the firs step, now… lots of work
if you need something… just tell me

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪