We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Business first

Tagged: 

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sergii 2 years ago.

Sergii alekpero

Business first

21/11/2017 at 22:34

Hello everyone,
I have very simple question. Does anyone knows how to make profitable bussines wtih recycling? I explaine why i’m asking – entusiasm is short term engine as a rule. In some countrys maybe goverment can help with some things. But it’s not for Ukraine. Here, even for similar permit first you should ”pay” or your way will be much longer.
So money first, then clean planet. Any ideas?

12 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Business first

starter
23/11/2017 at 17:53

There are businesses offering 3d filament from recycled plastic.
The basic tools are the same as Daves, but for perfect shaped filament the cooling process when it comes out of the extruder is more complex.
I base this on a youtube video from the MAKE channel. (This company does NOT recycle)

Can’t help you with the exact plans, if you were to find them, please let me know.

helper
24/11/2017 at 23:11

This was my burning question as Well. Here in Ireland there’s big financial and logistical support from local government agencies to create jobs through start up businesses. I was originally thinking about starting off small and focusing on the 3d printer refills but there now seems to be a lot more in it then I first thought 🙈. Do ya think anyone has done a business plan for starting up one?

starter
26/11/2017 at 13:43

You are lucky with your goverment))) As I told in Ukraine you have to pay to corapted officials for list of permits which are just a paper. I thought maybe constraction materials or road construction could be a way for money income with recycling. In Netherlands smart guys planing to build bicykle road from used plastic bottles.

starter
26/11/2017 at 14:20

Guys, Please take a part in this discussion. Even if money first ultimately we will get clean planet. Sure every one here try to be a soldat in army to deal with plastic waste but when you spent your your time for that with profit it’s much better, right? Take a look on waste rycycling equipment manufactures, they have awesome profit. That metal shit cost hundreds thsousands dollars. And what then? What anous us? China killing planet much more then others countrys. Does any one heare about some grands from them? No. They care just about profit. They have a lot of factorys which are producing schreders, extruders for waste recykling etc. But no help from them, just money-money and money againe. Fuck ecology, fuck animals, fuck every one, everyone will die – this is a slogan of all industrial countrys, bisnessmans, and the rest of the brazen and kind of cunning people. Sorry for emotion.

starter
26/11/2017 at 18:06

I’ll let you know for sure. People already have business with recycled plastic – for example bicycle frame, in Braziliza. But it’s cost to much (300 dollars) and the owner doesn’t want share the technology.

helper
27/11/2017 at 01:53

It takes a very long time to implement change, getting so vexed that it eats you up is not going to do you any good or, sadly to say it, matter.

As humans our method of survival is money, our competition, like animals have to compete, is money based. So as a species that is how we thrive or die and to ensure we survive, we hide our prosperity under lock and key.

If you want to make a difference and you don’t have money, you need to begin by using this platform, add to its growth, make it more powerful so that it’s amazing ambition and moral code is not shaken by any external corporate venture. Next get working with the free things, communicating with your neighbours, sharing ideas and software here for other members to boom off. If you can’t do it at home, someone across the world may be able to and may even show you your idea as a reality.

Tiny steps, that is all we are allowed, but take them and you will eventually climb higher. Keep cool and focus 🙂

starter
27/11/2017 at 08:44

You are not right. Let’s talk about simple things.
Money support life level, some people mind’s which are hungry and not in safe they don’t not about plastic. THEIR ARE A LOT ON PLANET.
Yes, if I want make world better I must begin from myself. And we should work on it in our life place, but take a look on example I recovered 1000 plastic bottles in a year, coca-cola droped billion bottles per year on the Earth. I know I’m not alone but coca-cola also not only one
plastic-contaminating factory. I mean we should do it together not only like indeviduals. Together with plants, factories, goverments proportionaly. Producing waste – give money to recycling organizations.

helper
27/11/2017 at 15:14

well then to answer your top question, no, setting up a recycling BUSINESS costs a lot to set up, depends greatly on your countries politics surrounding the issue of recycling, and a recycling business does not usually manufacture after recycling, they sell their recycled material back to manufacturing companies around the world adding to the vehicle emissions problem and supporting massive industries…… Like Coca Cola!!

starter
28/11/2017 at 04:46

I’m not a business man,live for passion,not profit.. If I get lucky I break even, but that’s me,so I would have to say no. Wonder what Trump would say?

helper
28/11/2017 at 15:31

haha he would probably call us “a sad Bunch of losers” lol

starter
02/12/2017 at 15:53

This Dutch company that makes recycle-filament has a link to the place they bought their ‘educational model’ for filament making.
http://www.re-filament.com/faq

starter
04/12/2017 at 22:48

Thank you, very usefuul link. If you get some more, please let me know.

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪