We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Cad files Shredder

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Sousa 1 year ago.

Daniel Sousa ciomara

Cad files Shredder

07/06/2018 at 18:54

Hello Everyone,

I have a 3D printer, started to build an extrusion machine to make filament, but now I am starting to piling up my failed 3D printings and I realised that I really need urgently a shredder machine.

i would like to use your design of the shredder machine because I don’t have the time to build one of my own. I would like to have acces to the complete assembly, But I am not able to open them. I can’t open the IGES or the Step files that you have available in the downloadable kit. When I open the step file for example, there is nothing inside.

Would it be possible for you to send me a complete assembly? Or explain to me what I am doing wrong or check if the files in the kit or correct?

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

Daniel Sousa

2 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Cad files Shredder

dedicated
07/06/2018 at 20:51

You can open the step-files with freecad (amongst others of course), it’s free and for all platforms. But why do you want that if you don’t have the time?
On what you would like to use the design?

In reply to: Cad files Shredder

new
08/06/2018 at 10:20

I don’t have the time to think on a shredder machine from scratch.. I would like the machine as soon as possible.

I am using solidworks and I can’t open them. Well, I can but there is nothing inside.

Thank you

Daniel

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪