We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Can you share your experience for an uni project?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alejandra Lencina 2 weeks ago.

Alejandra Lencina alelencina21

Can you share your experience for an uni project?

11/11/2019 at 17:13

Hi everyone!

I’m Ale and for a project for the National Technological University in Argentina, in a city called Concepción del Uruguay, we’re working on the building of an extrusion machine to recycle plastic. We would like in the presentation of our project, to talk about the Precious Plastic community and hopefully create a recycling plant here (there are none!).
To make it interesting, we thought that instead of just putting photos of the website, maybe someone would like to share their experience with the extrusion machine, give some technical or general tips about their experience in the form of a short video or through some lines. We would be very grateful as not only it would help us with our project, it would also make us feel part of the community and getting in touch with people from different parts of the world who share the same goals as us sounds really exciting.

Thank you in advance!!

4 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
new
11/11/2019 at 18:43

Here the more stunning pictures from the forum in one gallery (under ‘Random pictures’ – last updated July). And here a little video. There is certainly more on Instagram – if you lookup some of the PP accounts ..

starter
11/11/2019 at 20:42

Thanks so much! I’m doing lots of research here!

new
22/11/2019 at 02:20

Im a lecturer here in Ireland and Ive been working with students and staff in our own time to produce the shredder and Ladt week we went to another campus to teach Environmental students how to get the job done https://twitter.com/LimerickIT/status/1195700514698203137?s=20

starter
22/11/2019 at 13:58

Thank you very much!! I’ve shared tour publication with my partners! I hope puro production is as interesing as yours!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪