We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

censorship ?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 months ago.

Anonymous

censorship ?

14/06/2018 at 12:29

some of my posts are deleted, and i can’t reply anymore. wassup ?

9 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: censorship ?

warrior
14/06/2018 at 17:49

wow seems like Guenther is back, spitting on PP all over the place again
wassup? 😮

new
14/06/2018 at 19:57

did you count already the number of people realizing that they wasted their time and money on v3?

warrior
14/06/2018 at 20:19

Yo Guenter. It’s not that i don’t agree with your points, but your are throwing it in here very unconstructive. Just hating. Obviously we haven’t got all our shit together and there are many things to improve. Hence the Version 4 topic. We listen to feedback and try to implement as much as we can each version. You don’t need to keep repeating yourself.

If you really cant hold yourself and create new accounts to spam the forums, man up and hop on a (friendly) face to face skype call with me to clear things up. We are just trying to make plastic recycling easier for everyone and still learning every day..

* we have an automatic spam filter(akismet) , to be honest not sure what the triggers are for hiding posts

new
14/06/2018 at 21:01

ok, how about this for v3:
1. you open another repo ‘precisous plastic kit  – contrib’, (will have same folder structure, acting like an overlay)
2. add me as contributor ‘tx4x’
3. i give you a list of links and content, meant for the kit and the main page: subjects are ‘limitations’, ‘warning’ and ‘alternatives’

can be done in no time.

as all this is pretty much R&D, we have to treat it that way. people deserve facts before getting into anything. 90% of my clients are noobs, not even familiar with 3d printing but ready to throw themselves wild into the mud, with stupid assumptions.

also, the v3- ‘contrib’ repo would represent not just community additions, it’s also a base to actually help you guys.

i also assume there isn’t much done on the v4 machinery side, i’m happy share my findings, and there is quite a lot of it but unfitted for forums.
g

helper
14/06/2018 at 21:15

@timhardex Why don’t you just fork the project (you know how this works, don’t you) and you make it better and when it’s aproved it’s going in the main branch. That’s the way it works. And in the meanwhile you can give us some holidays 😉

new
14/06/2018 at 21:17

@sonik right, whatever works for you 😉

new
14/06/2018 at 21:21

how about those lucky scrap yard prices ? that’s the reality here in south europe :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10WGp165XFZS_D9qykwzc-0MKKxOuYu_xDW5xcRvkV3E/edit?ouid=117364082369929339810&usp=sheets_home&ths=true
france, germany, italy not much better, rather worst.

well, see you soon on github
g

warrior
14/06/2018 at 21:41

I’d go for @sonik on the github approach. Nice sheet you have there! However material/scrapyard prices are different in Europe/Asia/Africa etc. . I’d say try to make a template/survey which others can fill in their amounts and crowdsource the information to get a true global perspective on realistic prices. Would love to have those numbers

new
19/06/2018 at 15:58

i bumped in github, asking for the pdf source files, no response. I dedicated 4 hours of each next Sunday, so please: make it possible to help you guys 🙂
g

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.