We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Collaborators for plastic pollution kids channel

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 months ago.

Emily rubbishreads

Collaborators for plastic pollution kids channel

08/07/2019 at 10:50

Hi,

I’ve started a kids YouTube channel called Rubbish Reads: YouTube.com/rubbishreads
Its focus is to educate young children about the plastic disaster the world is dealing with. It’s fairly lighthearted as its target audience is 2 – 10 years, but I’m already receiving very encouraging feedback from parents and teachers about the positive impact these nursery rhymes and stories are having on children. It’s also been voted a top 30 educational YouTube channel for children.

I’m making the videos really without a budget, from recycled materials and with stop motion animation.
I am wondering if there is anyone out there doing anything similar who would like to collaborate, or if anyone is interested in getting involved?

Please check out the channel or ask any questions if you’d like to know more. And please feel free to share if  anyone who might like it.

thanks! Emily

5 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes
starter
21/07/2019 at 07:32

I checked your Youtube channel. It is amazing!
As a teacher I can tell you that these songs are the whole difference in children’s attitudes about problems such as the plastic.

starter
21/07/2019 at 08:49

Thank you so so much, @fernandachima – this is so
nice to hear. I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!

23/07/2019 at 21:58

@rubbishreads, nice job; could you enable please user submissions on the videos for translations ? thanks and warm greets from Catalonia.

starter
24/07/2019 at 09:48

@mc007 thank you so much. I would love it if any videos could be translated into Catalan (or any language you choose!) my friends from Barcelona and Girona would be so happy! 😊
i have updated the settings. Thank you!

24/07/2019 at 09:56

We can do Catalan, French, German, Spanish and Italian; ‘Anne’ is doing the Catalan over August, no problem 🙂 Please send me your email as private message; see you in a bit

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪