We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Complete Build Machine

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Sagar Sharma 4 years ago.

Ankur Chandra ankurchandra

Complete Build Machine

20/05/2016 at 15:28

Hiii, I’m Ankur Chandra from India. I need a complete build machine of shredding,extrusion and injection as I’m not able to build it on my own. The cost of the machines that are available in India are also very much. Can someone help me out with getting a new machine………plz reply to this as soon as possible. It would be very kind if someone can help out in finding sellers of machine in India at an optimum price.

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Complete Build Machine

new
23/05/2016 at 22:45

Plzzzz plzzz someone help me out with this….

starter
24/05/2016 at 20:59

I also need a complete machine. Did somebody answer?

starter
07/06/2016 at 19:11

Hello,
I am from Nairobi, and have just joined this forum. This website and Dave’s work are a Godsend as I am looking to start plastic recycling and have been researching the subject.

I am keenly interested in the shredder, and watching Dave’s video I know it was a built-it-yourself kit – is it possible to get the assembled shredding mechanism (I can a motor locally and fabricate the hopper and frame)

If not possible to get an assembled mechanism please let me know cost of the shredding mechanism (or contacts for your supplier so I can import it) then I can try and get someone locally who can do the machining Dave did with the axle shafts.

Regards and Thanks
BM

warrior
26/12/2016 at 23:02

@ankurchandra are you still interested, if yes please contact me at [email protected]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪