We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

crazy recycler that it’s starting a new venture

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Rishav Kothari 1 month ago.

George jagintruder1

crazy recycler that it’s starting a new venture

25/11/2018 at 04:31

im a little tired of corporate America and I need some opinions because I’m embarking in my very own recycling business so I can make products from recycle plastic and help solve a very bad issue we have in south Florida. I believe all can be recycled and I am on a mission to prove by starting with plastic and aluminum. Can any one of you give me their input as to where to focus my efforts so I can this business of the ground. I’m very ambitious and I think I can make a difference in this world. So please all opinions are welcomed and don’t think you can hurt my feelings because I have been down that road and came out the other end of it on my feet. So please all your advise is welcomed and Mr. Dave Hakkens. Thank you for opening my eyes to the possibilities. Thank you very much.

3 replies
3 subscribers
2 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
starter
04/01/2019 at 12:06

hello from the mid-west.  use to live Sarasota fl. the best advice is start in your local neighborhood , get neighbors to give you their plastic and cans. tell them your just starting out and will give them a gift every few months from the  percent of what they give in clean plastic [upcycled soap dish, waste basket, keychain etc] the rest you make things to sell. sell at flea market, be like a jobber find someone who has a regular booth and ask them to add your stuff to sell at a percentage. make a small display and your logo. try doing bathroom things [soap dish, waste basket, toothbrush holder, things like that] ……just my suggestion at 4am.

starter
06/08/2019 at 05:22

hey crazy dude…Im around Sarasota… if you still have it in your mind to get involved with this I’m down. Answer this back and we’ll see what we can do.

starter
24/08/2019 at 18:33

Hey
What are you upto?
We are currently recycling over 1000 tonnes in India.
I will be happy to share technolgoies,process etc.

Over mail, video call .
Its all free, I also keep visiting US, was there last week.
Let me know if you need any help

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪