We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Curious about the OS

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  maheanuu 6 years ago.

mrdopester mrdopester

Curious about the OS

05/01/2015 at 19:25

Is the phoneblok gonna run iOS because I’m really used to that os and can’t seem to get used to other os’s like android?

8 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Curious about the OS

starter
06/01/2015 at 06:16

we are not sure of the OS yet sorry.

06/01/2015 at 08:15

It’s ok I guess we have to wait and see then

starter
06/01/2015 at 09:04

that’s right 🙂

10/01/2015 at 10:43

mrdopester wrote: Is the phoneblok gonna run iOS because I’m really used to that os and can’t seem to get used to other os’s like android? One thing is for sure, it wont be running ios. To cut it short apple is not willing to share their software with other companies. The software is most likely going to be android but i dont think anything has been decided as of right now

10/01/2015 at 11:39

Thanks for the info. Was really helpful.

22/01/2015 at 12:52

Will phonebloks have the option of dual booting ie something like Ubuntu Edge. Do you plan to provide a hyper-visor and will there be an option of switching operating system after the user receives the phone if you plan on providing multiple operating system

starter
23/01/2015 at 18:46

the OS will be android, for Project Ara, for puzzlephone and others i dont know but the main project is ara and for what i have seen it will have android

24/02/2015 at 10:10

There is nothing in the world wrong with android.Easy to maintain, add apps to, overall just a solid OS.Keep on Keepin’ on!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪