We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

digital sphygmomanometer

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Digassmen 6 years ago.

Moemen moemen

digital sphygmomanometer

04/01/2015 at 00:21

imagine if we could use the phone for Medical tasks as digital sphygmomanometer or something like that,i think it will be great in marketing !!!

8 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
starter
06/01/2015 at 05:18

there is unlimited amount of possibilities !

07/01/2015 at 17:44

Very good idea..what about a wireless ECG monitor

starter
08/01/2015 at 23:47

those would help doctors/nurses out a lot!

10/01/2015 at 10:32

Im not sire how it would work coming from the phone itself but if it connected to a custom made external device it would be a great idea!

starter
17/01/2015 at 16:28

i think with phonebloks there are no limits, so i think medical stuff should be a category on bloks, i support that there should be a blok for people who have diabetes,so they can check how are their levels glucose, so peole dont need to carry the thing with them, they just need their friendly phonebloks :)that is how ithink phonebloks would help, as a compact first aidkit 🙂

starter
21/01/2015 at 04:27

Digassmen wrote: i think with phonebloks there are no limits, so i think medical stuff should be a category on bloks, i support that there should be a blok for people who have diabetes,so they can check how are their levels glucose, so peole dont need to carry the thing with them, they just need their friendly phonebloks :)that is how ithink phonebloks would help, as a compact first aidkit 🙂 I agree! 🙂

21/01/2015 at 09:55

Digassmen wrote: i think with phonebloks there are no limits, so i think medical stuff should be a category on bloks, i support that there should be a blok for people who have diabetes,so they can check how are their levels glucose, so peole dont need to carry the thing with them, they just need their friendly phonebloks :)that is how ithink phonebloks would help, as a compact first aidkit 🙂 its a possibility, but u have to consider that most people would rather have a proffessional device.On the other hand thiswould be an excellent idea for a tablet, making it more specific

starter
21/01/2015 at 17:15

nammyxo wrote: its a possibility, but u have to consider that most people would rather have a proffessional device.On the other hand thiswould be an excellent idea for a tablet, making it more specific Yeah, probably the tablet would be better and maybe it is not professional but is a compact option

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪