We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Does anyone know the pixel size limit for images?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pporg 1 month ago.

George geonoregon

Does anyone know the pixel size limit for images?

23/04/2019 at 11:44

If anyone knows the pixel size limit for uploaded images, so I can get my COMPLETE image to show, I would greatly appreciate the info.

This forum is a piece of shit!  It is VERY frustrating to work on an article, to try to contribute, then spend hours, just trying to figure out to post the damn thing, then there’s image size limit, but no one thought it important to list it, anywhere….

So, it’s another few days, to hope to get an answer.  I’ve already tried reducing the size of the image, TWICE, and it still posts the same.

3 replies
2 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes
warrior
23/04/2019 at 12:08

yeah, agreed, but no worry, as said already, write the article somewhere else and link it here 🙂

warrior
23/04/2019 at 12:17

@geonoregon

I suspect it’s not the size, but the aspect ratio. Try around 1.7:1

warrior
23/04/2019 at 12:26

little remark about updating pictures, there is also the browser or server cache which still displays the same picture, you have to use another image filename then it should be fine.

about writing here in general: always keep the text in the clipboard (looses formatting), often my posts get flagged as spam because I had a few links, and more importantly you have to use soft language as much you can.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.