We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Does anyone need Laser Cut Parts?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Cedrés 2 years ago.

Sagar Sharma sharma-sagar

Does anyone need Laser Cut Parts?

24/02/2017 at 19:01

Is anyone who is building Shredder is unable to find Laser Cut Parts locally and is willing to pay little extra to import the parts from India then let me know I can help you.
Just want to let you know that with the import duties and taxes it becomes a little expensive, so its ideal for people of the countries where laser cutting is not easily accessible.

5 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
starter
04/07/2017 at 02:09

I been trying to find the parts for the Shredder how much does it cost? I’m in the USA. If possible can you accept Bitcoin?

new
24/07/2017 at 05:45

How much do they cost?

new
24/07/2017 at 05:48

How much do they cost? And do they come ready to assemble? I saw in the video he had to use a lathe to finish making some aspects of the machine, but I do not own a lathe. I can do the welding and piecing together but I just need the parts.

new
14/08/2017 at 12:00

Hello I saw your message. Can you tell me the prices for the realization of laser cutting for each of the machines?
I am very interested.

Thank you.

starter
04/09/2017 at 19:20

Hellou! I need to know how much is the laser cut more or less. Im my country is really expensive.Thanks at all.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪