We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Eco tourism: Recycle plastic in Nias

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lenny 6 months ago.

Lenny pattikawa

Eco tourism: Recycle plastic in Nias

11/01/2018 at 08:45

Hi,
We are looking for builders, investors, architects, surfers, creative people to build recycle project in Sorake, Nias, Indonesia.
The idea is to create recycle project as a part of eco tourism (homestay, surfcamp, local community education, plastic workshop cafe) where not only plastic trash is recycled and sold for local as well for tourist, but also a well running business.
We have already land available beach front to lease from local. We have good connection with locals and speak bahasa.
We also aim to empower local by making them active in the plastic project so that they can make their own plastic project and earn money as well.
Love to hear also from people who already have their projects running for valuable tips. Thank you!

Attachments:
3 replies
1 subscribers
1 saved
starter
11/01/2018 at 11:41

Great News !!! I am interested to discuss this with you !! It is tragic what happens when surf spots become tourist attractions and the painful destruction of the natural beauty. Here is a company that I am involved in.. http://www.ecr-asia.com/

helper
14/01/2018 at 07:04

@stlyon
Hi Steve,
Thank you for your enthusiasm!
Your site looks great.
Does your company also recycle plastic?
Or build machine for it?
Yes, I would like to hear your experience in the Philippines.
I am traveling now but next week I will be at home again and working on the plan.
If you like you can contact me:
email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: 0031649000524

Cheers,
Lenny

helper
13/03/2018 at 08:12

We have finished our business plan proposal! Please reply if you are interested in more details.

Attachments:
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.