We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Educating the next generation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gholami 3 years ago.

Toni-ann Buckle Weavers ebbflo

Educating the next generation

29/10/2017 at 10:46

Hi People,

We are about to embark on a full self build of a Precious Plastic workspace. One of our primary objectives is to involve and invite local schools and clubs along. Our vision to inspire the next generation to be involved in helping to recycle ♻️.

Our question: Are any users interested in working collaboratively to build an educational pack.

Thanks EBB & FLO

2 replies
3 subscribers
0 saved
starter
08/11/2017 at 05:07

The Precious Plastic Kit that you can download has lots of ready-made resources that would suit older students, including the properties of different plastics and their labelling.

I home educate my children and have found Dave’s videos to be really informative and inspirational.

I’m not sure what other resources I would want to produce, as there is so much already on this website. I suppose younger children might need a different sort of information?

new
12/11/2017 at 08:38

Hi all, and you, dear friend, have a very beautiful and beautiful story about your score and its speed. According to you, these are the examples I have mentioned.
The exact speed of the note was more preciseسئو

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪