We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Egg-shaped transparent container for plastic scrap

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jegor 5 months ago.

Bart piecha

Egg-shaped transparent container for plastic scrap

10/01/2018 at 19:33

Hi everyone,
I am looking for something like this in graphic of this link: Egg-shaped container pellets resin

I have searched for many hours, came to the end of the internet and couldn’t find a shop to buy it, nor the manufacturer at Alibaba.com..

Can anybody help me in finding it’s correct name or link to shop where I can buy it?

It is used to storage pellets of one kind of plastic, could be usefull for our scrap.

Thank you

Attachments:
7 replies
2 subscribers
0 saved
dedicated
11/01/2018 at 06:16

It seems that the one in the link has stopped manufacturing i did a search for you and found this hope this helps alibaba

new
11/01/2018 at 12:54

Hi there,
thank you for your research, but this one isn’t as nice as the one I specified
Still seraching for the one above 🙂

warrior
11/01/2018 at 13:28

@piecha, @plastikfantastik

It is wrong to buy plastic containers to store plastic scrap in them. Along with that, in my opinion egg-shape is not optimal for storage. If I were you, I would have re-used whatever the sealable containers I could get my hands on. Buckets are particularly practical in that sense.

Ecology and sustainability over aesthetics of scrap storage.

new
11/01/2018 at 14:01

I understand your care, but those nice transparent egg-shaped standing alone containeres would have only one task – store small amount of resource.
Name its fraction symbol (i.e. PP mould milk – which stands for PoliPropylene, mould grade, milky color) to show off our samples.

dedicated
12/01/2018 at 10:33

@piecha @jegor-m
I agree with Jegor in my haste to help out if forgot what is really important here and its to not add to the waste problem. We need to find creative ways to our challenges that are sustainable so here is my contribution to helping out click here

dedicated
17/01/2018 at 00:44

@jegor-m @plastikfantastik
By the way… On lot of pictures or videos we can see big plastic buckets… Where they come from?
Buying plastic for storage it’s not cool but find and recycle plastic make more sense 🤡 so I would like to find same buckets.
For what purpose were those pl buckets initially for?
Not really sur of my English
😁

DiB

warrior
17/01/2018 at 08:11

@dbougas,

The plastic buckets we use (1L) tend to come from food packaging (meat, yoghurt, honey) to paints, glues and other construction related products.

Attachments:
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.