We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Essential Tools for Shredder Project

Tagged: 

Scott Swanson scottydoesntknow

Essential Tools for Shredder Project

26/04/2017 at 16:49

Hello All!

I have been following this movement for a couple months and am totally enamored with the ability to use my own recyclables to re-purpose and reuse. I’ve felt strongly about recycling since I was a little boy, so it’s a project that speaks to me in a way.

After watching the videos and seeing the estimated costs I realized the prices are for materials only, and does not include me buying the necessary machinery. My question for you guys is what are the essential tools/machines needed to complete the Shredder Project?

I am looking to save up money to buy the necessary tools, but would really appreciate the guidance in what is needed so I can begin to plan. Appreciate the guidance

2 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
new
31/01/2018 at 21:42

You can go to craiglist and purchase tools through there. They are relatively cheap, sometimes people give them out for free. I would also recommend that over the summer you go to garage sales, and flea markets. Be as resourceful as you can, I dont have much money but I have been able to gather tools that usually cost in the hundreds for like 20 dollars or less

helper
01/02/2018 at 15:43

Hey @scottydoesntknow !

I am building the shreder atm, and I also listed the basic tools that you would need, it is here in my topic Precious Plastic Åland scroll down to see the post about it (got two with the tools needed)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪