We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Fences From recycled plastic

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Keith 4 years ago.

Taras petrowitch89

Fences From recycled plastic

23/06/2017 at 10:32

i have accidentaly found this video about fences made from recycled plastic. It is great idea!

here is this guys website!
http://www.recycledplasticbuildingmaterials.co.uk/

5 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on date
helper
23/06/2017 at 11:09

Same idea but older vid and it shows production process

helper
04/07/2017 at 02:59

The unfortunate thing with this type of remanufacturing is that it’s usually blended with wood pulp and other chemicals. Which unless you produce and maintain every unit output, replace, and keep a closed loop recycling of broken pieces; the items would end up going to a landfill because it’s considered a mixed material(unrecyclable).

helper
03/07/2017 at 18:00

@petrowitch89 Thank you for posting these videos! I love the idea of recycled plastic fencing and recycled plastic lumber in general. This would be a great product that the community could make and has a great variety of uses. I was wondering if it would be possible to develop a new process for making the fencing that doesn’t require as much upfront cost in industrial grade machinery. I have worked a little on the idea but am no where close to being able to scale up the production process. If you have any ideas just let me know!

helper
23/06/2017 at 14:47

And on this video we can see how simmple it copuld be
they use metal tubes or metal profile with square profile to mold their staff

helper
23/06/2017 at 11:37

And some another video about production of ecofriendly roof tiles

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪