Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

Finished building?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile gravatar of Dave Hakkens Dave Hakkens 1 month ago.

Profile gravatar of Dave HakkensDave Hakkens
davehakkens

Finished building?

15/09/2016 at 21:52

AWESOME!

1 – Send us a picture
It would be really great if you could share a few pictures of the things you made here in the community.This is SUPER valuable feedback for us and probably an inspiration for others

*As an inspiration you can have a look at @mattia-io post on his Hacked Extrusion Machine. We love long and detailed articles like that one but we’re generally very happy to see even shorter version with a few images, reflection and considerations.

2 – Join the Precious Plastic map
We started a map to gather all worldwide development, we will add you here as soon as you started your own topic. This way people could get in contact and learn from your experience.

3 – Show off
Use hashtag #preciousplastic to share your updates on social media, we love to see this!

4 – Free domain name
If you are setting up a website for the project we can offer you your own.preciousplastic.com domainname, for free

5 – lab.preciousplastic.com
We will use all the above information to source updates from the community and post them on lab.preciousplastic.com

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

Profile gravatar of Davide
1+
12/11/2016 at 18:05

Gruppo lame βœ…

Attachments:
Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Davide
2+
19/12/2016 at 09:02

Trituratore βœ…

Attachments:
Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Andrade
1+
19/02/2017 at 04:54

Hello, we finished building the extrusion machine in Brasil!

Our website is: megatec.center

Thank You

Andrade

Attachments:
Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Samuel Timms
21/04/2017 at 04:59

@davehakkens

I am almost completely built but the shredding axe is all thats left, however I am having difficulty getting the total surface area of stainless steel needed. Do you have a number for the square millimeters(or inches, since I am in Canada and we get majority of materials from US) for stainless? I’ve made some of my own modifications as well to utilize mobility more (like a caster roller attachment) and to utilize our Single Phase voltage over here (rotary phase converters)

Toggle replies
Profile gravatar of Dave Hakkens
21/04/2017 at 10:16

hi @arcturusfire13 we haven’t got that overview surface sheet. Yet. Maybe someone else here i the forums? Make sure to share your modification here in the forums, would love to see it!

Toggle replies
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.