We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Finished building?

This topic contains 45 replies, has 30 voices, and was last updated by  Tomas Netrval 1 week ago.

Dave Hakkens davehakkens

Finished building?

15/09/2016 at 21:52

AWESOME!

1 – Send us a picture
It would be really great if you could share a few pictures of the things you made here in the community.This is SUPER valuable feedback for us and probably an inspiration for others

*As an inspiration you can have a look at @mattia-io post on his Hacked Extrusion Machine. We love long and detailed articles like that one but we’re generally very happy to see even shorter version with a few images, reflection and considerations.

2 – Join the Precious Plastic map
We started map.preciousplastic.com to gather all worldwide development. Add yourself so others can find you!

3 – Show off
Use hashtag #preciousplastic to share your updates on social media, we love to see this!

3 – Sell on the bazar
Sell you products, machine parts or entire machines on our online bazar. Start your little business around plastic recycling 🙂 visit bazar.preciousplastic.com

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

45 replies
8 subscribers
3 saved
2 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: Finished building?

starter
20/04/2018 at 11:18

@xxxolivierxxx Do you think I can improve it by using A4-80 steel screws and add something under the side blades to hold it up?

starter
23/04/2018 at 12:29

Ready for testphase 1!

Attachments:

dedicated
24/04/2018 at 15:28

My compact shredder with aluminium frame. It need just some frame modifications, the hopper need to be laser cut in the next days.

I have made some modification, now the frame is perfecrt (last 3 pics) and I have change the blade setup.

Attachments:

helper
29/04/2018 at 18:29

Nice work! Great idea with the aluminum channel frame. That motor and worm-drive are nice an quiet.

starter
07/06/2018 at 11:26

Our compressor & shredder is completed. Awaiting funding for injection and extrusion machine. Workspace is allocated and by middle July students will get stuck into collecting & organizing plastic waste, cleaning, recycling, creating and selling.

Attachments:

starter
10/07/2018 at 12:33

Finished building the Extruder! She LIVES!

will be building another with controllable speed and working on a press to use alongside an oven.

Will post pictures when we get started on that.

Aaron & Will
Still Life

Attachments:

starter
19/07/2018 at 11:32

We are finished building our injection machine, ready to start testing lasercutted plexiglass molds! 🙂

Attachments:

dedicated
06/08/2018 at 19:14

This is my injection machine, the frame is made from extruded aluminium, it is strong and lightweight, I am finishing it with a 3d printed hopper.

Attachments:

warrior
06/08/2018 at 19:30

Looks very pretty!

I like the use of a bearing between the arm and push-rod, there’s a lot of force on all the pivot points and this will reduce wear, especially with aluminium. But that little bolt it’s connected to looks like it will just bend backwards, have you tested this?

starter
08/08/2018 at 09:12

Good day people.

I need to start recycling too.
I need a supply of the four machine.
If possible I would also want to join Plastic V4 war,From Mozambique.

new
08/08/2018 at 19:49

HI I’m looking for some information about extruders?
how to make one?
I just saw Dave Hakkens video but I couldn’t download the technical information.

starter
25/08/2018 at 11:33

hello, please send me info about machines, step-by-step. specifications..i want to built on my own. thanks

dedicated
04/09/2018 at 22:14

hours: 40
power: 0.75kw at 20:1
machines: lathe & CNC/Mill, drill press, angle-grinder (3000e)
skills: advanced but not expert
materials : 300e for Motor/Reducer, 70 Speed Variator (VFD), 50 for the Chrome, 30 for the brass adapters, 100 for the heat bands, 15 for the small stuff, 20 for the aluminium, 5 for the drive shaft, 40 euros for electricity, 20 for PIDs & SSRs,  20 Euro for standard suppliers such ass grinding papers (lots), drills, …
in bazar : yes, see “catalonia connection”

Attachments:

starter
14/09/2018 at 09:35

Hi everyone,

It’s Kate from Zero Waste YOLO Thailand, just finished building the new Shredder and wanna share it with you guys.

Any recommendation is most welcome.

Attachments:

new
14/09/2018 at 13:08

Hi, I am just building a shredder. Could you please help me to tell for what is this bolt whole?
Thanks

Attachments:
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.