We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

FM receiver/transmitter blok

JamesA60 jamesa60

FM receiver/transmitter blok

10/12/2013 at 18:55

Most phones have their FM receiver built into the earphones which means you cannot play it out loud. I would like to be able to play it without having wires dangling out of my ears.Other people may want an FM transmitter. This would allow people to broadcast their music over a short distance to be played on their car speakers or home radio.

4 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
0 likes
sort on most likes
11/12/2013 at 13:18

Good idea. I think, the block has to be long and slim, so it has a big surface but doesn’t need much space.

12/12/2013 at 02:48

FWIW, a device that does both is a transceiver.Additionally, broadcasting FM would require more FCC testing than just receiving.

24/12/2013 at 17:21

nice component :)sure wort putting in my phone!!(normal phones use the length of your ears for signal)this would save the trouble if your radio is not having an aux port 🙂

new
24/12/2013 at 17:38

JamesA60 wrote: Most phones have their FM receiver built into the earphones which means you cannot play it out loud. I would like to be able to play it without having wires dangling out of my ears.Other people may want an FM transmitter. This would allow people to broadcast their music over a short distance to be played on their car speakers or home radio. Thanks alot for your idea, i will for sure look forward to this! Many thanksHappy HolidaysNikola

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪