We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

For something we start

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Agustin 3 years ago.

Sebastian Gomez sebastiangomez4

For something we start

26/10/2016 at 04:54

Hello,
Shared whit you our first machine, and a short while, the next machine is the shredder.
Thanks

best regards

att.

Sebastian from Colombia

Attachments:
5 replies
0 subscribers
0 saved
1 likes
sort on most likes

In reply to: For something we start

warrior
06/11/2016 at 03:41

looking goood!

starter
10/11/2016 at 15:17

Thanks Dave, works good, we start whit the shredder, in the moment already cut the pieces whith plasma machine.

Best regards
Sebastian

starter
22/11/2016 at 03:07

Hi,
Here I go, I start to built the shedder, the plasma cut is not clear but don’t worry, I file the pieces.
Best regards
Sebastian

Attachments:

starter
10/01/2017 at 18:41

Hi,
I went back to work whith my shedder, I try to built my workshop and I´ve got some tools for work.
I feel happy.
Wish a happy new year for everyone, specially for Dave Hakkens and his work team, special thanks for his knowledge and dedication.

Best regards

Sebastian.

Attachments:

new
04/04/2017 at 21:30

Hola Sebastian! (translation at the end)

Se ve espectacular! felicitaciones! Por favor podrías decirme qué tal te ha quedado con corte por plasma? Alguna recomendacion?
Estoy empezando el proyecto en el norte de Argentina (Jujuy) y tengo dudas respecto a la fabricación local. Te agradezco cualquier ayuda y sería genia poder conectar via skype o whatsapp. Avísame por favor!
Muchas gracias

It looks great! Congratulations! Please could you tell me how did it work with plasma cutting? Any recommendations?
I´m starting the project in northwestern Argentina (Jujuy) and I have doubts regarding local manufacturing. I appreciate any help and it would be great to be able to connect via skype or whatsapp.
Thank you very much

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪