We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Formal Business Model

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  brandon case 2 weeks ago.

brandon case spoonm4000

Formal Business Model

15/11/2016 at 02:48

I am working on a formal business plan based upon Dave Hakken’s machines and concept for my Small Business Management college course here in North Carolina. At first I searched here in the forums and elsewhere for something similar and found several posts inquiring about the subject, but I could only find various scant data for use in my project. As I couldn’t find an actual business model with an executive summary, company description, product or service plan, marketing plan, operations plan, financial projections and summary, swot analysis, and offering to copy; I have had to work entirely from scratch and develop my own much to my dismay as a lazy business student. I am having the hardest time with the financials. Maybe because I haven’t actually retained any of the knowledge from financial and managerial accounting last semester, but I shall overcome these obstacles and formal business plan I shall achieve. If anybody wants to help me flesh this out a little more, I would greatly appreciate it. Otherwise I’ll just post what I come up with here and future business students or Precious Plastic entrepreneurs will have some sort of foundation to build upon.

8 replies
1 subscribers
0 saved

In reply to: Formal Business Model

starter
15/11/2016 at 02:53

Company Description, Industry Analysis, and Marketing plan posted above…
Here is the Target Market Analysis, Product Service Plan, and Operations Plan.

starter
15/11/2016 at 03:01

Here I have some rough financial statements. I use the word rough here strongly I know they are by no means realistic at this point; but maybe this will help someone else. Fingers crossed some accounting obsessed freak will open this up and help me flesh it out. Like I said before I’ll work it all out for myself eventually. Any suggestions or feedback at all would be amazing now matter how small. Just trying to make sure any other people who need it for whatever reason will have a good foundation to work from. Thanks!

starter
16/11/2016 at 02:21

SWOT analysis

starter
21/11/2016 at 00:12

Hi @spoonm4000 ! Im from Quebec, Canada and im in the same process 🙂 Our business plan is a cooperative one. Im doing exactly the same thing actually! But, we do machine too, 1 by one… and we just finish our first shredder… the cost : 1 500 CA$ including labor costs.

I will read your documents and i will give you some comments. Its maybe more efficient to put your files in google drive, dropbox or one drive…

i give you my email : [email protected]

starter
25/01/2017 at 18:11

Hi @spoonm4000 Thanks so much for sharing! I’m doing research for starting a precious plastic project in Lexington, Kentucky and found your work extremely useful.

helper
04/02/2017 at 03:23

Thank you for all the work you put in @spoonm4000. I hope you don’t mind that I used your SWAT analysis for my plan. Here is my plan to conritubute back to the community. I left the executive summary out because that’s pretty unique to individual case. Feel free to use this for your purposes

helper
26/02/2017 at 15:51

@davehakkens

here goes the business modell 😀

starter
11/05/2020 at 10:42

Wow! I suppose I did help a few people out here a couple years back. And now the community has full on resources which are much more in depth for formal business models. That’s awesome when I got on here back in 2016 I was having quite a bit of trouble finding anything like this. Proud to see that the community has grown so much.

Now I take my Donald Trump stimulus check and build my first machine.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Support our projects on Patreon so we can keep developing 💪