Support our newest Precious Plastic campaign 🍌

We've just launched our map. Add yourself by clicking here!

close

Germany what up?

This topic contains 75 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  Flo 2 months ago.

Flo amdnox

Germany what up?

08/02/2017 at 17:57

Hey Germany,

What up with you?
Why are there just 2 spots in Germany where People builded a machine.
Is it because of the “recycling system” or what is it?
I Like Building things and I´m going to move to Frankfurt this summer so I would like to know if there are some folks want to start something?

dedicated
09/05/2017 at 16:21

Next lasercut order:

1x @pafe
1x @nonkonform
2x @janine
2-3x @ashrak
1x @1andreasse
1x friend of @1andreasse
1x @wilnix
> 9-10 sets, so we’re (almost) ready to order!

Can you please all (except for @janine and @1andreasse) send me an email: mail@katharinaelleke.com (with your precious plastic username as a reference for me), so we can talk about details!

@ricardoandres and @denyo1986: I got a first quote from a manufacturer in Taiwan: 179$ for one set completely out of stainless steel. This is quite good already, and maybe we can get it even cheaper for 2 (or more) sets.
I also asked about shipping price (which should definitely be cheaper than shipping from europe!), waiting for a response here. I would really prefer to stay more local, especially if the price difference is not very big!

Toggle replies
helper
11/05/2017 at 13:10

Hi! Is it already too late? I would get 2-3 sets if possible!
Can you also check how long it will take?

Toggle replies
helper
15/05/2017 at 09:20

@katharinaelleke weißt du schon wies ausschaut?

Toggle replies
dedicated
16/05/2017 at 19:43

UPDATED LIST
1x @pafe
1x @nonkonform
2x @janine
3x @ashrak
1x @1andreasse
2x friends of 1andreasse
1x @wilnix
1x @netzwerkstatt
2-3x @soeren

Wow, we’re getting more and more here.
Will get more information about prices next week and then we can hopefully finally make the next order. 🙂

Toggle replies
starter
16/05/2017 at 22:58

Hi.
Or it issu not too late,
I would like To buy a kit too

Toggle replies
new
26/05/2017 at 23:29

Hello from Hannover,

Its not only about the relativ good recycling system here.

Try to find a used 1-2 kW Motor with ~70-100 RPM, they still want ~200€ for one on Ebay. xD
A new 1kW with gear cost ~300€.

Also i had no intend to get the CNC Parts for ~400€ that manufacturer in my area want for one set. :/

Im also in for one, 77,50€ from the german manufacturer already good as hell.
I would be willing to get a new Engine for it if i dont find something different.

mfg Shrimpy

Toggle replies
dedicated
01/06/2017 at 09:11

LAST CALL FOR THE NEXT LASERCUT ORDER!

1 mixed set (3mm and 6mm parts in steel, 5mm parts in stainless steel): around 80,-€
1 stainless steel set (completely stainless): around 225,-€

So far on the list:
9x mixed
4x stainless steel

@shrimpy and @boporthopedie, still need a final confirmation of you guys!

Best,
Kat

Toggle replies
starter
10/07/2017 at 22:43

i think i’m to late ?

Toggle replies
dedicated
18/07/2017 at 01:56

@plekke: yap, too late for this one, but I can add you to the list for the next order, if you’re not in a big hurry?

If yes, just let me know and email me your shipping/invoice address and which material and how many sets you’d like to order 🙂

Toggle replies
starter
19/07/2017 at 20:44

1 x 1 mixed set (3mm and 6mm parts in steel, 5mm parts in stainless steel): around 80,-€

YGM

Toggle replies
helper
25/07/2017 at 10:12

Have recieved the sets, noticed that I gotten the “sieve” part both in 3mm and 5 mm, and the 3mm parts were bent (thou not problem becose I can use the 5mm), anyone else recieved a double set of the “sieve” parts?

@pafe
@nonkonform
@janine
@1andreasse
@wilnix
@netzwerkstatt
@soeren

Attachments:
Toggle replies
dedicated
26/07/2017 at 08:44

@ashrak, yah I don’t know what went wrong here, it was the same with the first order (but I got them straight!).
Asked to change it, but that would have caused extra costs so I decided to leave it like it is 😀
But probably I should do it for the future orders…

Toggle replies
starter
26/07/2017 at 20:39

hello guys so I received my parts a wile ago and the box was damaged but all parts are straight. But now that I started building the shredder is realized that some parts are missing exactly 3 to be precise 1 of the small long ones were you need 15 of but I have only 14 in 6mm. one of the hex shaped washers were you need 13 but I have only 12 in 6mm. and one of the 2 washers in 3mm.

If somebody orders the a shredder is there a possibility to order this 3 parts for me as well?

and for the future it would be better to look for a different manufacture because the cut Qality is really bad nothings fits right so a lot of sanding and grinding to get it working.

Toggle replies
dedicated
28/07/2017 at 00:07

Oh no @amdnox, shame to hear about this incomplete order, sorry for that!
You could have told me earlier – I will give the feedback to the manufacturer, so they really make sure to pack the right parts in the future!

Maybe someone else got your missing pieces and has them left over now…?

I also had to do a lot of sanding, but I’m afraid that’s difficult to avoid when the parts are being lasercutted…

Toggle replies
starter
13/09/2017 at 17:24

So it´s been a while since i posted something.
I´m busy but once in a while I´m working on the shredder and I want to share some progress with you, so far I finished the assembly and welded all up.
Now I got a Gear-Motor with 30U/min. and 1.1kW Power.
Next is to make some sort of flexible but ridged coupling for the different size shafts.

Attachments:
Toggle replies
Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.